What Did Santa Bring You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrigley93

Jr Member
Well it's the 25th once again, and last night santa when't on his trip to every single house in world. I just wanted to know what you guys got for Christmas.
(sorry mods if this is posted already i couldn't find it.)

For Christmas i got -
-A new hard drive for my xbox my first one broke..
-call of duty 4
-gears of war 2
-call of duty waw
-Far Cry 2
-Rainbow six : vegas 2
- and hopefully a new guitar of friday...

- :D :D and to spent lots of time with my extended family :lol: :p (y)

This Xmas I actually got something for a change :D A 12 inch McFarlane figure of Master Chief. The shrine building can begin!

Wrigley93 said:
there is more to life then physical gifts.... the only reason i posted this is because i'm nosey :whistle:

Well, if you're counting the nonphysical things, my girlfriend seems to think we need a break for a bit, does that count?

Oh wait, that's even a bigger crock of $#!T than getting nothing. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you're counting the nonphysical things, my girlfriend seems to think we need a break for a bit, does that count?

Funny how girls seem to do that at the most inopportune times eh? :cautious: I feel for ya man. Hope you have a good holiday anyway.

And more on topic, I got a memory foam matress topper, a guitar hero t-shirt and pant set, some books and t-shirts, and a pair of awesome starbury shoes. haha Pretty random huh? :lol:

I got...

-Some DS stuff
-Guitar Hero on the 360
-3 Katanas
-a Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber
-A UNSC Shirt from my friend. :lol:
-Some jackets, and shirts
-Gift cards to best buy, starbucks, etc.
-$220, which I have yet to decide what to buy
-Airsoft equipment
-Stuff for my DS
-Gundams

I got a Halo legendary belt buckle
2 Halo pajama pants
Xboxers
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo graphic novel
Halo: Uprising
12" Master Chief
Bioshock
Call of Duty: Waw
The Orange Box (Which I'm getting really annoyed at the Portal "Long Jump achievement)
Plasma Rifle
Plasma Pistol

I got
-$100 from my mothers fiancee (he's really nice)
-Some new clothes that I really needed, but my favorite present was (only drummers know how I feel about this)

255342.jpg

And it has a nice carrying case, it's beautiful!
255344.jpg

RadioactiV777 said:
I got
-$100 from my mothers fiancee (he's really nice)
-Some new clothes that I really needed, but my favorite present was (only drummers know how I feel about this)

255342.jpg

And it has a nice carrying case, it's beautiful!
255344.jpg
i used to have one of those, its the smoothest quickest pedal in the world! no one else gives that killer thump like the nylon side of the beater! sweet!
---chris

Well I didn't get much for xmas Because I don't believe xmas is about presents however my kids got alot of stuff and my wallet hurts. I did buy one thing for myself however I got the lan party box computer case for myself Because I haul my comp all over the place with me and don't want a laptop because none on the market can do what my tower does, Yes you can get one custom built I know But I don't wanna spend 4000 on a laptop.

and as far as what every one else got glad to hear alot of you got what you wanted, I really dig the crap out of the double bass pedal I think I am going to buy some new strings for my guitar tomorrow now.

chris deal artist said:
i used to have one of those, its the smoothest quickest pedal in the world! no one else gives that killer thump like the nylon side of the beater! sweet!
---chris
I'm using the double chain accelerator drive, and it's nice.
I'm sure either option is nice, it lets me go as fast as I want to go!

Bloodl3tt3r said:

Oh wait, that's even a bigger crock of $#!T than getting nothing. :cautious:
Hahaha, I'm right with you there. (Not laughing at you though.)

Except instead of break, mines just ignoring me, which will most likely end in a break.
And now I hear the parents fighting lol.

But other than that, I haven't even got stuff yet.

But I did previously get fallout3/left4dead (as an early present) and 50$

I got:

Halo: Contact Harvest
New shoes
Bucket-o-popcorn (eating it while I type)
Rockband 1
some clothes
and about $20

mainly computer parts but here's the list.

AMD Phenom 9950 2.6 GHz quad core Processor.
Western digital 300 Gigabyte 10,000 RPM Hard Drive.
Thermaltake 430 Watt auxiliary Graphics Card Power supply, for the much needed power to run everything else from my 500 watt Thermaltake purepower.
Thermaltake SpinQ Processor Cooler, very wicked
also got an HD webcam for posting and school projects, and yes my senior project requires a piece of tech that involves taking video or pics.
my mobo is a high end ASUS Mobo.
my graphics card is an XFX 9800 GTX+
im only running 2GIGS of DDR2 800 but will soon be running 8 GIGS of DDR3 1066.
Gonna get a 28 inch widescreen monitor with half of the $1000 my Grandma gave me, because the government finally admitted that my Grandpa was a nuclear test site veteran, he died of leukemia 6 months ago. rest in peace Grandpa.\

thats it for my stuff i got this Christmas, hope everyones was as good as mine, and merry Christmas or Happy holidays. to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back