What Does Your Username Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was christened Nö_§öül by the founders of a UT99 clan called SXS and how you see it with all the special characters

that's how they wanted it to look and so it stuck.

It's my internet and gaming name and I haven't wanted to change it at all even though SXS are no longer around.

I know it sounds really cornyy, but I'm in Boy Scouts and I love making Monkeyfist knots. They are like little balls of knot and they hurt like crazy when you whack someone with them ( of course... I haven't done that at all... :lol )

Deadalus Thorn was my Character named back in my MMO days of Star Wars Galaxies.

I wanted Daedalus but it was taken, so I changed it to Deadalus and added Thorn as surname of sorts.

Have used it since as My gamer Tag, email and forum name etc

I think I originally heard the name in Dues Ex

Well I had it on here but it got wiped with the backup of the forums. But I guess its safe to post now huh..

In a nutshell my username was an old nickname given to me by an old defunct guild when I used to play Halo 1 PC yeeeeaaaarrrs ago. They called me the Monicator because my name was Monica and I killed everything around me. The Terminator + Monica = Monicator :lol Sniper + Pistol combo, it was the most dangerous!

mustang = Ford Mustang = My favourite car

25 = My favourite number

2500 = more than 25 = better

mustang + 25 + 00 = mustang2500

There.

I regulate the use of napkins. I work for the Green Police, and I ensure that everyone follows these rules:

1. Take no more than two napkins for a primary (usually main course) meal.

2. Take no more than one napkin for lunch or a snack.

3. Do not use a napkin to blow your nose; use tissue.

4. A napkin can only be used to wipe your mouth, hands, clothing, or eating equipment. Exceptions include medical emergencies.

But really, I use napkins all the time. My friends call me napkin sometimes. I thought putting agent in the name would be cool. I like agents.

My username is either a drummer in a black metal band

Or lulz generator, depending on which website you favour.

Mine started way back when I was working the rennisance festivals. I didnt belong to a group or guild and when I started making steel and leather armour the smiths and leatherworkers I was friends with tagged me Privateer. It also goes along with my finatical love of everything piratical and going against the big corporate build it in mass quantities thinking. In the days of the greatships and pirates Privateers were basically borderline pirates and bountyhunters sanctioned by the rulers of nations to harrass their enemies.

Cheers!

I'm Samoan (we're like Hawaiians....but bigger and better looking) and I used to work as a bouncer in CA. There was this drunk rich lawyer that was causing trouble in the bar and trying to grope some of the waitresses and the other bouncers didn't want to touch him because he liked to sue people. I just got tired of him cussing out my co-workers and asked him to leave. He threw his drink in my face and wanted to fight me. I b*tched slapped him as hard as I could and threw him out on his butt. Needless to say I got sued, but I had witnesses (the whole bar) and he had no case. One of the girls gave me the name "SamoanHitman" and so it stuck.

Token has been my nickname since i was in middle school. I've always been the token black guy out of pretty much all i do. My guild on WoW paid for my name change to Töken. When i was mlg with super smash bros i was Token, on the drumline i was the token black drummer. I'm not being racist or anything, i love it and keep the title with pride. Its my xbl name its my psn name i love it.

My username is actually based off of a name I used for the one time I played Halo on the PC...

It was Queen of N00bs, but I think that name either didn't fit here or I just got lazy.

I'm usually THE n00b when it comes to everything that I do, but when other new people appear, I get put in charge of them. :/

I'm into guns, and military history, and one of my favourite weapons is the 50 Calibre... So Caliber.... Plus a few XxxX's and you have XxCALIBERxX...

Also, i play as a sniper in most games i play, and i thought it would be a kool sniper nickname...

Cheeers, Dave.

Gonzalez is my last name, as for GySgt which stands for Gunnery Sgt.
It was sort of me putting myself in the Halo universe, and also(and the true reason now that I realize it) because I plan on enlisting in the United States Marine Corps when I get out of High School.

on the original xbox my live account was aabateries, then when i switched to the 360, it changed to aabateries2. i use that as all my usernames

Back in the days when I still played Diablo 2 I was in need for a name to my paladin.

My solution was to scan through a Warhammer White Dwarf magazine and there I found a name for a class or a person, Hasharin. It is something out of the Lord of the Rings world.
Hasharin didn't sound very good so I just took away the 'I'. And so my user name for almost everything was born - Hashari
People call me 'hash' for short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back