What's your computer/chill space look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom

So what's your computer area or 'Domain' look like? I will get more pictures later... But ill post this picture to kick it off.
quiz2kj7.jpg

How many computers can you spot? ;)

-Doom

Haha, I like that ghetto setup Cobra :p.

@110, Blurry pix ftl, Looks like you have got your own nook though.

And nobody has guess how many computers are in my picture yet D: .

-Doom

I see 4 Doom. 3 desktops (one with one monitor, one with two, and one with none) plus a laptop....wow.

You have the same HP Officejet All-in-One I've got. I love that thing.

heres my video game setup. this is at my old house when i lived in Baton Rouge. ive since moved back to New Orleans, and havent finished rebuilding my gameroom, so this monster isnt back up yet.
IMG_0018.jpg

hope006.jpg

heres a few shots of my setup in its temporary state. this was taken on halo3 launch night and the following morning. the aftermath was messy.

PIC-0303.jpg

PIC-0304.jpg

PIC-0305.jpg

PIC-0306.jpg

Doom said:
Haha, I like that ghetto setup Cobra :p.

@110, Blurry pix ftl, Looks like you have got your own nook though.

And nobody has guess how many computers are in my picture yet D: .

-Doom
I got that couch at a thrift store for 2.50!!! :D not to mention it was only dusty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doom said:
So what's your computer area or 'Domain' look like? I will get more pictures later... But ill post this picture to kick it off.
quiz2kj7.jpg

-Doom

4 computers....1 laptop

Sigma-LS said:
I see 4 Doom. 3 desktops (one with one monitor, one with two, and one with none) plus a laptop....wow.

You have the same HP Officejet All-in-One I've got. I love that thing.
i got an all in one too!!!

Doom said:
quiz2kj7.jpg

-Doom

methinks i see 5...

dont have access to a camera at the moment but i'll get some pics as soon as i can (and as soon as my 360 comes back from microsoft) =(

as for a description, i've got a sort-of bunk bed, but no bottom bunk and a desk built in to where the bottom bunk would be, with a kind-of shelf space above the desk. i put my 360 and display on the desk and all my games, some books, and cords and whatnot on the shelf above it. i used a little flat-screen, 14-or-so inch CRT tv until i got my pelican air-flo cooler, which has all kinds of video and sound outputs and 4 USB ports on it (very good product, all sorts of things rolled into one for only $30) to play on my 17 inch LCD monitor :D

pelicanair-floomg.jpg

i use the cooler's DVI output to play on...
hpVs17monitor.jpg

my 17" monitor; and i use...
soundadapterthingy.jpg

this sound adapter doohickey (got it from one of AoBfrost's pics) to play the sound through the monitor's built-in speakers

not exactly state-of-the-art, but what do you expect? i'm 15 with no job and pretty much no sources of income, so no HD or surround sound for me (better than a bulky 14"crt)

i also have all kinds of soda and energy drink cans and boxes, snacks and chip wrappers, and other random crap scattered all over my floor and desk area

and then there's my little 4-or-so feet tall fridge, which is always loaded with Vault, Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper, etc.
my dad's a construction worker so he got it for me from one of his work sites for free :D
that's definitely the highlight of my setup.
i'd rather have a fridge full of ice-cold drinks right beside me than fancy sound and displays ;)

and that's pretty much it. like i said, i'll get pics of the actual set-up soon as i can

EDIT: and watch those double posts kids! i'm not a mod, just thought i'd say something :whistle:

optimusaint said:
heres my video game setup. this is at my old house when i lived in Baton Rouge. ive since moved back to New Orleans, and havent finished rebuilding my gameroom, so this monster isnt back up yet.
IMG_0018.jpg

hope006.jpg

heres a few shots of my setup in its temporary state. this was taken on halo3 launch night and the following morning. the aftermath was messy.

PIC-0303.jpg

PIC-0304.jpg

PIC-0305.jpg

PIC-0306.jpg
NOW THATS A halo2 hub!!!!!! Not a bad way to be dedicated!!! AWESOME!!!!

I count 4, one laptop, three desktops. One to the right, one with two screens, and one hiding under the laptop. But I could be missing something.

-Matt

All the pictures are looking pretty awesome so far. I will upload some of the rest of the room in a few minutes and put them in the first post.

PS: ALL of you are wrong with the computer question ;).

-Doom

Doom said:

-Doom
I can see 6, maybe 7. (Is the thing on the side a mirror, and if so does it mirror the same computer or a different one?. and also theres a thing in the corner of the desk under some junk that could be another old flat one.)

dsc01123cp7.jpg

My room is usualey more clutterd than this but I gave it a sweep before I took this pic lol. Oh and I have an air chair to sit on :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back