Whats Your Ringtone Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is..."The Final Countdown" by Europe.

Funny story, I was watching TV the other day when that "Sonic & Mario at the Olympics" something or other commercial came on, and it had that song in it. I looked at my phone first to see who was calling then I realized it was the TV.

-Magnum

... mine is the sound of a phone ringing.

It's real sweet I DL'ed the MP3 of it from Jamster with some sweet wallpapers of hotties holding up a phone menu backdrop... although the shot is zoomed in too far... can't see the hotties.

I think I'm gonna put spinners on my phone... It's gonna look like it moving real fast even when it isn't!

It's a phone, not a statement of character, or a status symbol. Your generation is being played by the wireless companies..

Sean Bradley said:
I think I'm gonna put spinners on my phone... It's gonna look like it moving real fast even when it isn't!

Heh thanks a lot sean I just lol'ed at my desk when my boss was in the room... I think he's on to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
... mine is the sound of a phone ringing.
Hey, thats mine! we better be careful if we're ever in the same room when the phone rings. Think of the confusion!

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Gots a new phone a couple of weeks ago (Nokia 5300 XpressMusic) YAY! My ringtone now is the Original iPhone Ringtone

i have well im getting an lg env on december twenty first but my ringtone is journey-dont stop believing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back