Which Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN II said:
As you can see in my own sig, I've chosen a few select quotes as well, from RvB.

If you can guess correctly just which characters from the series said them, I'll give you an e-cookie... :cool:

First one: Tucker
Second one: Griff
Third one: O'Malley?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

I have the first three seasons on DVD. Absolute awesomeness (don't know if that's a word, but it works, heh heh). Haven't gotten the fourth one yet -- I believe it's available on DVD by now -- although I have seen part of that season.

Wow, could we get anymore off-topic than this? :p lol

Spartan 051 said:
looks like spartan II likes some one
Woah...yes tons of e-flirting going on in here.
:love: :love:

Haha, jk...

anyway...

I think you should go for a mix. I suggest doing the MC Green and detail it with a 'lightish red' color, but that's just my opinion.

Personally when I'm done with mine I'm doing black at first then repainting to go for my NFL team colors. Sort of like the Saints armor someone did, but for the Dolphins instead(yes I'm a Dolphins fan, so sue me).

-Magnum

23Magnum said:
Personally when I'm done with mine I'm doing black at first then repainting to go for my NFL team colors. Sort of like the Saints armor someone did, but for the Dolphins instead(yes I'm a Dolphins fan, so sue me).

-Magnum
That sounds cool, BTW, absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a Dolphins fan! :D

Aeonyx said:

What can I say... I'm a funny guy (or, at least I like to think I am, lol)... ;)

23Magnum said:
[...]

I think you should go for a mix. I suggest doing the MC Green and detail it with a 'lightish red' color, but that's just my opinion.

-Magnum

BOLD # 1: When you say "detail it with a lightish red colour", do you mean like how the shoulder armour can be a different colour in Multiplayer?

BOLD # 2: That would be "Optimusaint" who did that...

Aeonyx said:
That sounds cool, BTW, absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a Dolphins fan! :D
Thanks. Wait... ;) ...you're not a Miami fan too...are you?
SPARTAN II said:
BOLD # 1: When you say "detail it with a lightish red colour", do you mean like how the shoulder armour can be a different colour in Multiplayer?

BOLD # 2: That would be "Optimusaint" who did that...
Yes, but also the top stripe on the helmet of the MK IV is also that detail color, as well as a strip on the leg, but you could detail the armor any way you like.

Yes, Optimusaint, that's it. I couldn't think of his name and I was too lazy to look it up, haha.

From the sound of it, she may be... :rolleyes

EDIT: Never mind... she answered before I did... lol

Aeonyx said:
Sure am!! Ever since I was about 10 years old!
That's awesome! Yay, I'm not alone. My brother is the person I tried emulating as a kid, and that was his favorite team, so it became mine as well. He actually lives out in Chicago, and he got to see that game, 2 seasons back now, between the Dolphins and Bears in box seats where everyone in it was a Bears fan. No one knew before they invited him. He had fun with that. HAHA!

I'm excited cause he's coming to NYC this weekend and I'll get to go and hangout with him. It's been a really long time.

23Magnum said:
I'm excited cause he's coming to NYC this weekend and I'll get to go and hangout with him. It's been a really long time.
Thats Awesome, you guys have a great time!!

SPARTAN II said:
From the sound of it, she may be... :rolleyes

EDIT: Never mind... she answered before I did... lol
Ha ha, I am quicker than you!! ;)

Aeonyx said:
Thats Awesome, you guys have a great time!!

What she said! :lol:

23Magnum said:
[...]

Yes, but also the top stripe on the helmet of the MK IV is also that detail color, as well as a strip on the leg, but you could detail the armor any way you like.

Yes, Optimusaint, that's it. I couldn't think of his name and I was too lazy to look it up, haha.

That's right, I forgot about the stripe on the helmet. The strip on the thigh armour, meh. Never really liked it. Like you said, a person can detail the armour anyway they like.

That's a kewl idea, detailing it that way, but I think Aeon probably has already decided on another colour scheme in mind for hers.

Aeonyx said:
Ha ha, I am quicker than you!! ;)

Won't get any argument out of me... :p lol

Spartan 051 said:
It sounds like no one from chicago like the bears
I do like the bears, but I grew up in florida. I was hoping the Bears would win the superbowl, and they probably would have if Smith had taken Grossman out, lol. He is useless, at least he played a lil better this year, but not good enough.

Aeonyx said:
I do like the bears, but I grew up in florida. I was hoping the Bears would win the superbowl, and they probably would have if Smith had taken Grossman out, lol. He is useless, at least he played a lil better this year, but not good enough.

Bears still suck (even though they beat the packers twice)

Wasnt grossman replaced for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back