Which Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 051 said:
Bears still suck (even though they beat the packers twice)

Wasnt grossman replaced for this season
Grossman played a few games this season, then got injured, and Greise was put in until HE got injured. Talk about the "Bad News Bears" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit I was never really into football myself. I was more into baseball and hockey. Oddly enough, after I graduated from high school I kinda lost a great deal of interest in any of that.

Actually, come to think of it, that may have had something to do with the fact that due to some of the injuries I've sustained over the years, I'm not really able to play any of the sports I loved so much *sigh*.

It's a shame, but when you can't get anymore than three (not necessarily good, either) pitches in before your shoulder gives out, it's kinda difficult to keep up with it.

I'll still watch a game every once in a while, but I don't follow it like I used to. Hell, I barely know any of the player's names now, lol.

I used to love hockey too, in fact, I was the first girl to play on my highschools team. I still go to Chicago Wolves and Blackhawks games sometimes when my boss gives me tickets. Baseball was cool until the strike, lol.

Aeonyx said:
I used to love hockey too, in fact, I was the first girl to play on my highschools team. I still go to Chicago Wolves and Blackhawks games sometimes when my boss gives me tickets. Baseball was cool until the strike, lol.

Which one? From what I recall, they've had more than a few! LOL

That's pretty kewl, though. I never played semi-professionally or anything myself, we'd just get a bunch of friends together and have a game of baseball or hockey whenever we felt like it... :p

SPARTAN II said:
That's pretty kewl, though. I never played semi-professionally or anything myself, we'd just get a bunch of friends together and have a game of baseball or hockey whenever we felt like it... :p
That is a lot of fun, I do that with my friends a lot, only my guy friends, my girl friends "don't wanna get dirty" lol, chicks bah!

Aeonyx said:
lol, too true! The first one was the worst though.

Yeah...

Aeonyx said:
That is a lot of fun, I do that with my friends a lot, only my guy friends, my girl friends "don't wanna get dirty" lol, chicks bah!

Too funny! Very typical, though, and not at all surprising. I mean, I don't know many girls that like to do that sort of thing, either. They're more concerned with how they look, breaking a nail, the usual "stuff"... :lol:

I swear i go to a meeting and lunch after hijacking a thread and dang look what happens. First Off the Bears rule even though this year they did suck some. Second Hockey Rules over all I am the Biggest Blackhawks fan Out there. Grew up with a puck in my mouth and played as a kid. Got season tickets behind the Hawks bench and love it. Also maybe i should put Blackhawks decals on my black armor. Okay i think i am caught up now. If not i will post more i am work for 2 more hours. Hehehe

SPARTAN II said:
Yeah...
Too funny! Very typical, though, and not at all surprising. I mean, I don't know many girls that like to do that sort of thing, either. They're more concerned with how they look, breaking a nail, the usual "stuff"... :lol:
That stuff drives me nuts. They don't seem to understand that running around with the guys is tons of fun, and they also dont realize that girls can be just as pretty in a football jersey, jeans and covered in mud! But, then again, I have never been a girly-girl, so I guess I don't really know how they rationalize that, lol.

Dreads said:
I swear i go to a meeting and lunch after hijacking a thread and dang look what happens. First Off the Bears rule even though this year they did suck some. Second Hockey Rules over all I am the Biggest Blackhawks fan Out there. Grew up with a puck in my mouth and played as a kid. Got season tickets behind the Hawks bench and love it. Also maybe i should put Blackhawks decals on my black armor. Okay i think i am caught up now. If not i will post more i am work for 2 more hours. Hehehe
Lol, yeah, this was all YOUR fault!! j/k :lol:

Dreads said:
I swear i go to a meeting and lunch after hijacking a thread and dang look what happens.

[...]

Also maybe i should put Blackhawks decals on my black armor. Okay i think i am caught up now. If not i will post more i am work for 2 more hours. Hehehe

Well... since the issue of what colour scheme Aeon's going to use for her armour has been taken care of, what else is there for us to discuss here? LOL

Since it's her thread and she seems fine with all the off-topic, friendly banter we might as well keep going with that, heh heh.

I have to say, though, I think that would be a good idea for your armour. Show your team's support, buddy! :lol:

Aeonyx said:
That stuff drives me nuts. They don't seem to understand that running around with the guys is tons of fun, and they also dont realize that girls can be just as pretty in a football jersey, jeans and covered in mud! But, then again, I have never been a girly-girl, so I guess I don't really know how they rationalize that, lol.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! In fact, I find a more down-to-earth mentality in a woman far more appealing than the stereotypical "oh, I broke a nail!" dainty, girly-girl demeanor.

Yeah, it's nice to see a girl knows how to dress up and look nice, but at the same time it's good to be able to just lounge around in casual clothes and relax, having a good/fun time.

There has to be a good balance between the two, though weighing a little more heavily on the "not-so-girly" end of the spectrum, lol.

Of course, the same is true of guys. Yeah, we can be casual and goof around, play dirty and what not, but we also have to be able to dress up/clean up nice for special occasions.

Otherwise, we run into the "I can dress you up, but I can't take you anywhere" situation, which can be horribly disappointing for the girls... :p

Hey gettin back on topic for a minute.... if you choose a color u should go mad pink with metallic silver sparkles clear coating it with a hue of electron blue!! I've seen what that scheme looks like and its Sexxxxy!! Okay u male spartans, u can STOP drooling now!! Grrrrrrrr LOLZ!\

UNSC

UNSC Certified said:
Hey gettin back on topic for a minute.... if you choose a color u should go mad pink with metallic silver sparkles clear coating it with a hue of electron blue!! I've seen what that scheme looks like and its Sexxxxy!! Okay u male spartans, u can STOP drooling now!! Grrrrrrrr LOLZ!\
UNSC
lol :lol:

Well, I try. Humour is my medicine. It heals all ailments; if you can manage a smile or a chuckle, even when feeling your worst, you're more quickly on your way to recovery than others... :D

UNSC Certified said:
that sound interesting. how would that look?

I agree; there'd be too much of a contrast between the bright pink/metallic silver sparkles on the armour pieces and the flat black (or close to it) of the underarmour. If it were just a plain "lightish red" you could get away with it -- it worked well for Pvt. Donut from RvB, lol -- but not with the colour scheme UNSC is proposing.

If you were to go this route, I would suggest doing an undersuit that was maybe a varying shade of the rest of the armour. Say, a dark bergundy or violet, even. They're still both sort of in the pink-to-red range, so that could work for you.

After all, as Magnum said in an earlier post, one can detail thier armour however they want, so why not? True, you'll be wanting to get the physical detailing of the armour (ie. panels, recessed areas, lines, etc.) as accurate as possible, but the colouring of both the armour pieces and the underarmour is your choice.

Though not a "girly" girl, you'll probably still want your armour to be somewhat colour-coordinated, correct? Of course, I could also be wrong in that respect... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back