Why Are The Forums Pink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a way to start the second greatest day of the year. Hmm, maybe third. Anyway, I laughed so hard I had to run to the restroom. I love this place.

Mal

well i think theres a 50% 50% that we were hacked or the staff are just playing a joke for april fools day
i think o_O

What are you talking about guys? I didn't notice anything different... I have the site set that way by default. It's pretty, and makes me feel like a little girl again.

:lol:

PositiveKarma said:
Auughh! Someone explain!

Best regards,
Mike

Ummm... does the day "April Fool's" Ring a bell? That's today! :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
pfft, noobs not relising that the forums go pink when youve been here long enough. :rolleyes

next they'll be asking "hey guys, why cant i sign in anymore?", we goota weed out the older ones. keeps the forum young

Hey guys, I think they missed one, my forum wasn't pink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh yes... I remember like it was yesterday...

Microsoft C&D on 405th caused Adam to change the skin so that they would think we were something different or something like that. Adam got us good.

Best. April. Fools'. Ever. xD

happy april fools day gents!

now if you'll excuse me, there half a tank of helium left from my prank last night, and i feel like talking like a munchkin for a bit.

Fools in April, April Fools, ect.

I forgot this happened last year as well. I always stay logged in. Every time something happens with the forum skin, I never notice because I stick with the trust old blue one and it never changes! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back