Status
Not open for further replies.

IrrationalSound

This is my first time making a post like this, but I'm hoping to start making a lot more posts of what I've worked on and what I am working on.
This isn't my first build, and hopefully won't be my last either, will probably post comparisons with my previous sets.
Any way here is what I am currently working on:
20200402_174050.jpg

20200402_174019.jpg
20200402_174043.jpg

20200402_174031.jpg
20200402_173953.jpg

The blue visor is currently a temporary placeholder visor while I work on the frame and wiring.

I will post more in this thread as I make more progress.
I look forward to people's criticisms and advise :D

Feels good to finally be posting.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
I've started painting the helmet, just have the primer on now, but decided to put it next to my previous helmets :D

From left to right; the first foam helmet I made was Scout, then my CQB (though it's been updated and revised a few times, the base is still the 2nd I've made), Security (really happy with how this one turned out, just dont look at the back :s) and finally my current WIP
20200411_124701.jpg

UPDATE:
I've started painting the helmet, just have the primer on now, but decided to put it next to my previous helmets :D

From left to right; the first foam helmet I made was Scout, then my CQB (though it's been updated and revised a few times, the base is still the 2nd I've made), Security (really happy with how this one turned out, just dont look at the back :s) and finally my current WIPView attachment 288276
I see security!!! Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back