You've Gotta love his enthusiasm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such childish actions....

He got b&, he did something, and action was taken. No idea why he's trying to pull a stunt like this when its over something he caused... :/

*Clicks on Facebook profile link*

*Reads*

"Goes to Frankfort Senior High School"

"Frankfort Senior High School"

"Senior High School"

"High School"

*Laughs, then moves on with life*

For those uninformed on what happened, here's the readers digest version:

Me, Cortana (Grace), and Taylor one of our con friends, entered the costume contest at Gen Con this past year. We were in the same category as Kegan (RVB) as some metroid marine or soemthing, I didn't quite know what armor it was. Anyway, we did our thing, he did his, we walked away with 2nd in category, he walked away with nothing. Now at first there was nothing, and we hit the hotel. That night on Facebook, we were musing with some other of our friends on what we could do as a group next year for the contest. Kegan comes into the thread (never being asked, talked about, or involved in any way) and "calls" halo. Now of course we weren't even discussing Halo so it went over as basically just a stupid dick thing to say. We got into it, him insulting our costumes, me returning on that line (with about 5 other people telling him to eff off at this point) and finally, he stomped out, we unfriended and blocked him. In the coming days, he kept spouting off at random, threatening Grace and her and our costumes, saying he was going to find us in the convention and destroy our stuff (which by the way was screen capped and will be sent to the Gen Con staff during badge registration next year). After that things seemed to calm down up until this, and since none of us has said two words to him, I can only assume he's going to cling to this grudge for a good long while.

Hey Prime-D, maybe you should get the facts straight. Kegan was starting fights with my fiance on xBox LIVE, something I KNOW that a few other members can attest to since he has attacked them on numerous occasions. I tried to keep the peace and be understanding towards his situation, but he just couldn't let it go, even after my fiance Mike told him he didn't hold anything against him and wasn't going to start any "fights" at GenCon.

It accelerated when Kegan butted into a convo that he shouldn't have even been in on facebook, between me and a friend of mine about our costuming plans for next year. I made a comment that he was a bit too obsessed with Halo, and it all went downhill from there. He then started saying that Mike, Taylor(our friend in our group), and myself had slept with the contest judges and that's why we beat him out for second place in the contest. So I posted about it on my facebook page. He didn't like that I posted that, and sent me threats through my inbox, which I promptly screencapped. He then proceeded to threaten almost everyone on my friends list that he was also friends with, and even went so far as to harass TimWinn on his youtube channel.

Bottom line, this kid is really out of control, and he really needs to get a grip on reality.

Ok thanks for informing us Reynolds. What a good opponent.

Oh hes 17, this was handled like a young adult should of
/sarcasm

For those uninformed on what happened, here's the readers digest version:

Me, Cortana (Grace), and Taylor one of our con friends, entered the costume contest at Gen Con this past year. We were in the same category as Kegan (RVB) as some metroid marine or soemthing, I didn't quite know what armor it was. Anyway, we did our thing, he did his, we walked away with 2nd in category, he walked away with nothing. Now at first there was nothing, and we hit the hotel. That night on Facebook, we were musing with some other of our friends on what we could do as a group next year for the contest. Kegan comes into the thread (never being asked, talked about, or involved in any way) and "calls" halo. Now of course we weren't even discussing Halo so it went over as basically just a stupid dick thing to say. We got into it, him insulting our costumes, me returning on that line (with about 5 other people telling him to eff off at this point) and finally, he stomped out, we unfriended and blocked him. In the coming days, he kept spouting off at random, threatening Grace and her and our costumes, saying he was going to find us in the convention and destroy our stuff (which by the way was screen capped and will be sent to the Gen Con staff during badge registration next year). After that things seemed to calm down up until this, and since none of us has said two words to him, I can only assume he's going to cling to this grudge for a good long while.

Keep a log/record of his remarks. Sounds like a punk who's jealousy got the best of him. Should you ever confront this kid again in person, whether it be at a con or where ever, make sure there's enough witnesses nearby. Oh and remember, let him make the move first, only act in self defense.

Personally, if I were in a similar situation, ANYONE who would dare to threaten my girlfriend will make close friends with the pavement

Keep a log/record of his remarks. Sounds like a punk who's jealousy got the best of him. Should you ever confront this kid again in person, whether it be at a con or where ever, make sure there's enough witnesses nearby. Oh and remember, let him make the move first, only act in self defense.

Personally, if I were in a similar situation, ANYONE who would dare to threaten my girlfriend will make close friends with the pavement
Oh don't worry, we don't plan on doing anything to him, aside from reporting him to the GenCon staff, with the screencap as proof.

I highly doubt he is stupid enough to actually try anything, but I know better than to dismiss it.

I honestly think they're empty threats. We roll in a group, with three of us male and four of us more than proficient in combat. Any physical altercation has only one ending, and that's him in a hospital.

But yes, self defense only. I'm not going to get talked into a jail cell a punk kid.

Oh don't worry, we don't plan on doing anything to him, aside from reporting him to the GenCon staff, with the screencap as proof.

I highly doubt he is stupid enough to actually try anything, but I know better than to dismiss it.

Yea...I wouldn't think much of it either, but there are alot of whacko's out there to watch out for. It's one thing to be a one time thing, but when it comes to stalking you on facebook, constantly making remarks/threats/etc, you need to be somewhat cautious. For all you know, he can still be tracking you or anyone of your friends. A banned member can still view threads as a "guest," and might "coincidentally" run into you at another con that you may have been prepping for.

Just saying. lmk if you need a 6'7" snowtrooper as personal security, I'm looking for some work :p

I honestly think they're empty threats. We roll in a group, with three of us male and four of us more than proficient in combat. Any physical altercation has only one ending, and that's him in a hospital.

But yes, self defense only. I'm not going to get talked into a jail cell a punk kid.

You would be surprised, but then again, I think it may be a petty issue. I've seen a similar thing happen when I was in grade school (long before facebook) had the same situation, and instead of being alone, he brought his cronies to assist him. Needless to say, it turned into somewhat of a nasty brawl.

Then again, most High schoolers these days lack alot of personal morals, a sense of honor and want everything handed to them in life. Not to mention, most will not confront anyone except behind a computer screen. This kid clearly has the same type of issues..

again. half truths. no one ever admitts that they also harrassed and spread the flames by bring more people in. (timwin, ben, john, pony, ect)

again. half truths. no one ever admitts that they also harrassed and spread the flames by bring more people in. (timwin, ben, john, pony, ect)

There are no half-truths here. And for the record, I never "harassed" rvb18. In fact, I was constantly bringing up his defense, despite his horrid attitude on LIVE.

Basically trash talked at everyone playing, that he was better than all of us. He wouldn't shut up when people were trying to plan attacks and/or just try and chat, and he would shield tap and occasionally betray for power weapons. But if I were to pick the one that was the worst was the trash talking. He insulted me numerous times, as well as my friend Deanna, and Zonbi.

Just not a good person to play with..

told me mike harassed him about "how he used halo" something about having no friends in school, bullied and beaten at school every day, having a sycopath hold his family hostage and almost killing him to end it, then using halo to get away from it. kicked while he was down and bleeding. bravo. i believe this was what started it all for him. to me kegan sounds like he lived in hell when this started

Oh he's the stereotype for the kid, thinks he's the hottest thing on Earth, and you're a massive n00b if you dare say otherwise.

So...why didn't you guys utilize the almighty "mute" feature? Dare I say, just boot/unfriend him? Live has enough of those already...

told me mike harassed him about "how he used halo" something about having no friends in school, bullied and beaten at school every day, having a sycopath hold his family hostage and almost killing him to end it, then using halo to get away from it. kicked while he was down and bleeding. bravo. i believe this was what started it all for him. to me kegan sounds like he lived in hell when this started

I wouldn't believe everything that Kegan tells you. That kid is VERY good at playing the victim card when necessary. And this is the first time I ever heard anything about his family being held "hostage".

As far as him not having any friends in school, considering his attitude that I have observed over the last year, well I can't imagine why. He seems to have a knack for alienating everyone around him.

Does that really justify threatening other people? I mean, this all sounds like a bunch of kids arguing about stupid crap. Being socially awkward and being a threatening stalker are two different things here. Whether or not he was abused by whomever, he doesn't need "Halo," he need psychiatric help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back