You've Gotta love his enthusiasm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that really justify threatening other people? I mean, this all sounds like a bunch of kids arguing about stupid crap. Being socially awkward and being a threatening stalker are two different things here. Whether or not he was abused by whomever, he doesn't need "Halo," he need psychiatric help.

This. And as I said, I tried to be sympathetic to him, I know he has a ton of mental issues, but lashing out and attacking people the way he has been doesn't do well for his case. And like tuba said, he doesn't need Halo, he needs serious help. You can't get therapy from a video game.

grace. the whole hostage thing was with a man named Phillip Martin. he was finally arrested after he robed a bank. he didn't really want to talk about it even when i asked him what was up.

kegan told me he had counseling at school and even spoke with the police about it. Frankfort's a corrupt town. cop don't do their jobs and people walk away scot free

grace. the whole hostage thing was with a man named Phillip Martin. he was finally arrested after he robed a bank. he didn't really want to talk about it even when i asked him what was up.

kegan told me he had counseling at school and even spoke with the police about it. Frankfort's a corrupt town. cop don't do their jobs and people walk away scot free

That still DOES NOT justify making threats to someone over a damn argument that happened almost a year ago. Not to mention just being an overall immature child at the drop of a hat whenever someone calls you out on something that you know you did wrong.

Also, I know it's you, Kegan.

And if any of us were even remotely involved with that, it would be justified. Too bad we weren't.

This. And as I said, I tried to be sympathetic to him, I know he has a ton of mental issues, but lashing out and attacking people the way he has been doesn't do well for his case. And like tuba said, he doesn't need Halo, he needs serious help. You can't get therapy from a video game.

Unfortunately, I've met quite a few kids growing up with serious family issues. I don't know why, but a few liked to hang around me. At first, I would ignore it, but sometimes, I just couldn't. I felt like I had to try and "help" them to some degree, but damn, it's a waste of time, because they always end up blowing up on you and just really end up crazy. One of them was an ex girlfriend. Go me.

I usually don't like to post into threads with these kinds of things, but I really do not tolerate, is people making threats and harassment on the boards.

tuba. no one is threatening and no one is harassing.
Really? Cause this looks like a threat to me..

Capture.png

I agree that PRIM-D is a sock puppet account. You joined just this past month, you seem to know alot of the details of Kegan's situation.

But what really makes me believe you are, is your one and only post, elsewhere, in reference to Kegan's PED trooper, the same one used in the costume contest. Why would you say "wow, I've never seen metroid armor before" if your such a close friend to Kegan?

I honestly think that you are in fact Kegan, using an alternate account.

Honestly, I feel that you are harassing them. It's obviously something that they don't want, so why bother them then? Making threats to physically do damage to their property and maybe even to them? Yea, it's a threat. As long as it's being recorded, this can be used against you legally. Threats, both written and verbal (like contracts!) can be held up in court, FYI

In case anyone is wondering, Prime Design is Kegan's Facebook group, so there goes another hint towards the Prime-D username here. Second, Prime-D's typing and grammar is the same as RVB18's which was Kegans username.

He must thing we are all absolutely retarded. Like we wouldn't make the connection between Prime Design and PRIME-D. That's just insulting.

Id love to see this in the news. "high school student arrested for threatening someone for winning 1st place" Ill just laugh and move on.

This is Forum Related. He basically started threatening Cortana aka Grace, because she beat him in a costume contest. He really flew off the hook and openly attacked her, called her names, and all out stalked her facebook. Since then, I guess he's decided that he wants "revenge" or something on the 405th. I was just letting people know that he's trying to start more crap, and may try some sort of attack against our name.

Wow. That dude sounds like a creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back