Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's funny ... I am probably the only one here with an ACTUAL stash for when zombies attack ...

- Adulese

PS: As for a plan, in simplicity, grab the armored car that's next door and then go to the nearest wallmart. Then just hop from wallmart to wallmart till I reach a military base/rally point I have set up in the north.

I just thought of a good plan. If they do start attacking I'll whip out my laptop, go to this thread, and steal some other peoples' ideas :D

THE unchanging anti-zombie weapon formula: Shotguns and chainsaws.

...and if zombies are real, it would be likely true that I am a Spartan with a MJOLNIR armor

Well you never see zombies run, so I would use grenades, C4, or anything else that goes BOOM!!!
I would also use nunchucks. Can't forget about nunchucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
When my friend helped me move he asked "Why did you get an apartment on the second floor?" Without hesitation I said "Zombies." I wasn't kidding.

Okay, I did some review on some people suggestions, I have to point out that a katana will be dulled by the time you make your fifth or sixth cut on a zombie, and in the middle of a battle, that is no good. Katanas are honed to a razor sharp edge, unlike the european weapons that have an edge more along the lines of thirty degrees, they chip easily. Good news is all you need is a machete or a falchion if you must use a weapon that cuts at close range, but once you find yourself facing 3 or 4 you need to get out of there, because they will come at you at the same time. Personally I would carry a crowbar and a reliable machete( means it's not a dollar store thing). If I had to, a .45 cal pistol, well anything that is not really a high velocity, would be sufficient. as far as going out to wage a war, I would not do that without some back up probably in teams of four. I live in Houston, fourth largest city in the USA, so if there were an outbreak here, we would be screwed. Good news is fort hood is nearby, I would probably just haul ass to my grandma's in brownwood. If I needed armor badly I would suggest using that sharks mail that divers use when they swim with sharks, it would probably be a bad idea to go to Galveston to do that, so it would not hurt to travel a little. best be is probably a military base in my opinion. an M16 I would say is not the best weapon to use to take out zombies unless you were planning on making head-shots every time if not, the zombie won't even lose his balance. In MC basic one of the Recruits did not have his weapon on safe and he stumbled and went down, he was wearing his full hiking gear and the impact caused his weapon to discharge. Later, one of the recruits noticed his leg was sore but thought nothing of it, they were hiking in the mountains. so they completed their hike, and then he noticed the bullet hole in his trousers. Nothing short of a head shot will do anything, so you had better be the best shot you can be if you want to use a high velocity round on those tards.

those are what I would take, I would rather have some kind of suppressor for the .45, maybe a MK 23 if I can get a hold of one up at hood. (Odds are the soldiers won't issue one until they conscripted me, and I know they will).
I would of course have potable water, and food supplies aplenty for myself. If i had to make camp I would not waste my time setting up a tent or sleeping outside, I would have to get my roommate to come with me to his work where we would take an RV and stock it up with as much fuel and supplies as we could get. Remember everyone will be going to wall mart, grocery stores, and malls. I will have to avoid places like those only because there is a high infection risk factor. The more people there are, the more likely someone who was bitten will turn and cause more infection and just spread it. I would have to stay away from my Taekwondo master, he already said if he was bitten or infected he would kick my ass and then infect me...

You British folks only have need to go to the Hellsing Mansion for protection there Sir Integra and Seras will keep you all safe. Alucard is still out tho, hes killing all of his extra lives.

Me...................
*Well that's not a bit of an issue for me*-**zombie horde**
MY HOMEland DEFENSIVE PLAN
1.get in my car that I'm working on right now, and got get food and water from almost all the BI-LO's and Publix'es.

2.after that drop off food and water and soda that I got and go get gasoline and fill my eight fuel tubs and fill them up at the gass depot then bring the gass home.

3.Then go to the firing range and get the following guns there: ColtM1911, Glock28, H&K USP, Desert-Eagle, Accuracy International AW50 50.BMG, Barret M82A1 50.BMG, AK-47, P90, FN2000, H&K G36C, M1014 shotgun, Winchester model1200 Shotgun.

4.go home and prepare.

5.Maintain a constant level of awareness, see if I could round up surviers and go to mall with them, my supplies and guns and hold out on the rooftop.

I live in Sweden, we have strict weapon regulations here. You're only allowed to own a weapon if you have a hunting license, and automatic guns are completely forbidden. I'd probably take a couple of rifles from dads weapon cabinet. A shotgun and a big-game hunting rifle. I'd also get my personal special-forces combat knife replica.

I'd be pretty much screwed though since I don't know anything about weapon maintenance.

Cleenstream said:
I live in Sweden, we have strict weapon regulations here. You're only allowed to own a weapon if you have a hunting license, and automatic guns are completely forbidden. I'd probably take a couple of rifles from dads weapon cabinet. A shotgun and a big-game hunting rifle. I'd also get my personal special-forces combat knife replica.

I'd be pretty much screwed though since I don't know anything about weapon maintenance.

Unless you can penetrate a zombies skull with that knife, I would not bother suing it for anything but hunting, combat knives are meant to make incapacitating wounds on an enemy. Zombies cannot be incapacitated unless you remove their brain or separate the brain stem from the body...

Confucious T said:
That's hoping the gun store has all those guns....

Movin' north, that's all I'm saying...

They those guns and have them 25x. now that's a lot of firepower! oh and guess what they have 260 boxes of every ammo type!!!!!!!!

Haissan Neiman said:
Unless you can penetrate a zombies skull with that knife, I would not bother suing it for anything but hunting, combat knives are meant to make incapacitating wounds on an enemy. Zombies cannot be incapacitated unless you remove their brain or separate the brain stem from the body...
I doubt someone has tested this theory.

Zombies ARE REAL!!!!!!!! there just hasn't been a big out break. There are 5 diseases that cause a very horrific zombie like state that do cause a person to be in a zombified state INDEFINITELY.........Somina, tetse fly sleep disease, and the other three are unconfirmed but in studies somina actually produced a severe zombie state and pure zombie out of the test subject (LUCKILY IT WAS A RAT AND IT'S REMAINS WERE INCENERATED) so ya ZOMBIES ARE REAL THERE JUST HASN'T BEEN A PENIDEMIC.............YET!

If it's like mass spread like resident evil, I go scavange the s*** out of the local military base, Steal a truck with multiple weapons and all the ammo I could grab. Probably stop and pick up an axe or seldge hammer, sword would be nice but no clue where I'd find one for when I do run out of ammo and then I'd have as much fun as I possibly could killing zombies... Actually scratch that, flippin chainsaw for close encounters along with some biohazard suites seeing as that's likely gonna get messy :p

You know it couldn't hurt to go out as a suicide bomber...this way I will make as many crawlers as I could and then laugh as they gnaw at your ankles...

there is a easy solution to that drive or fly to the nerest army base that has nukes "you may need som friends to help"
fill up a cargo plane with them then have your friends push the nukes off the plane one by one nuking the area of the infestation and any surounding areas fly back and rade walmart of the food supplys go back to the army base and camp there .
easy as that! :tutu:

All I need is alot, and I mean about several to tens of thousands of rounds, of .30 Carbine ammo for static defense.

Why an M1 Carbine? Here is why:

1. it is a battle proven weapon that is good for medium to close quarters fighting.
2. it has the same reliable mechanisims as its big brother, M1 Garand.
3. the gun is light and has a relatively low recoil.
4. it is a magazine fed semi-automatic rifle, forcing you to make each shot count.
5. there is a folding and colapsable stock available.
6. if you travel, you can carry a few hundred rounds easily.
7. the ammo is actually rather common at gun shops, making collection of ammo easy.
8. easy to clean and maintain.

This is a perfect example of a zombie war weapon. Trust me, you'd want one if you could get one.

Texan2012 said:
All I need is alot, and I mean about several to tens of thousands of rounds, of .30 Carbine ammo for static defense.

Why an M1 Carbine? Here is why:

1. it is a battle proven weapon that is good for medium to close quarters fighting.
2. it has the same reliable mechanisims as its big brother, M1 Garand.
3. the gun is light and has a relatively low recoil.
4. it is a magazine fed semi-automatic rifle, forcing you to make each shot count.
5. there is a folding and colapsable stock available.
6. if you travel, you can carry a few hundred rounds easily.
7. the ammo is actually rather common at gun shops, making collection of ammo easy.
8. easy to clean and maintain.

This is a perfect example of a zombie war weapon. Trust me, you'd want one if you could get one.

Ahh yes the assigned weapon of the Alamo Scouts(Not sure if that is what they were called) a prime choice for a variant of the first soldier proof semiautomatic rifle of history. I take your statment into consideration screw the Springfield. On problem the loud reports of any weapon that is not suppressed will attract the attention of other zombies. excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back