Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odessa-086 said:
Technically, the ones in 28 days later aren't actually zombies, but people infected with a Rage virus who have NOT died (they starve to death if not killed beforehand).
if it wants to eat you alive, and is covered in blood im classing it as a zombie.
plus humans infected with a rage virus plan dosnt have the same ring to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Odessa-086 said:
And it would be easiest to get by a light tank or a satellite control station? o_O

Easier and faster, right, but means not it can be done in one a few Hours. You can take the long Way if you want, what means to kill every Zombie in a Town with more than 250.000 Humans wich are 99% dead, wait, let me calculate it...

Katana-Head-Attack: 1sec
Rifle-Head-Attack: depends on Bulletspeed and Distance, in the worst Case 3sec. from 1km with a M82
Vulcan-Gatling: I think Time is at this Gun relative, depends on how much Zombies stands in Front

Let us meet at the Middle and say we need 2sec to Kill every Zombie, that makes for 247.500 Zombies...hmm...very long....access a Satelitte Control Station and enter a Tank is much faster, easier and safer, or what?^^

But, what i am aksing me the whole Time...a Zombies Brain is simple structured (depends on what for a Sort of Zombie).

Cant we use some "Superstars" to sing for them? In "Mars Attacks" worked this Method very good XD
In Europe existing very many of this Garbage, for the Look alone of them i could jump from a Bridge...
Someone know "Tokyo Hotel"? I dont even would play this in Front of a worthless Zombie....as Zombie he looks already bad enough...ever seen a Zombie that kills himself?

My aunt's katana.

This is Jersey, so I'm sure my friends got some guns lying around :p .

But the short answer is: Whatever the hell I can get my hands on.

Honestly a .22 will do the job. It has enough power to enter the skull but not exit. It will bounce around and damage more tissue than a through and through shot. Also the size of the bullets is a big plus you can carry more ammo. All gun stores have them in spades. The next weapon I would use is a battle ready Katana. I notice a few pics in this thread showing swords from Final Fantasy hate to tell you but the buster sword will kill your arms. Go for something full tang and made to be used not hung on a wall. I would stay away from any automatic firearms, you wast more bullets. Shotguns work well load up on buck shot. You will want to head to a colder climate where the zombies will freeze. Stay away from hospitals, malls, and Walmarts. Hospitals are going to be Ground Zero as the infected will be taken for treatment. Malls and Retail stores will be overwhelmed as the Z's will mimic what they did in life, this is why the mall in both DOTD versions is overrun with Zs. Your best bets to hide out will be prisons, churches (for a short while), and military bases. If you are near the coast hit the water and head out to sea. If you are near oil platforms ,like in the Golf, go there, these are fully stocked and will be abandoned early. The plentiful sea life will be your food and all of them have desalination units onboard.

Personaly i thin that the best answer to the zombie problem is the link in my sig. I've had it there for almost two years and this plan hasnt failed me yet.

My plan right now is to grab my M1 carbine, Ruger 22/10, and my dads .357 with all the ammo I can take with me, load my truck with all the available gas cans I can, go to the local Al's Army Navy to grab more ammo, MRE's and many other neccesary items, then head to Texas.

Why Texas? Simple:
1. Lots of people with guns who will kill the infected (and most likely work with you as allies in situation)
2. Plenty of places to hold up (especially along the rout if you tke the back roads)
3. The local military, State Guard, militia, and college corps of cadets will be fighting (and there are LOTS of them)
4. Chuck Norris lives in Texas

Really, Chuck Norris does live in Texas.

Note: I once rode in the same limo that Mr. Norris was driven in (later picked up in that same day), and sat in his seat of the limo. True story, I kid you not, I really sat in Chuck Norris' seat!

I almost forgot to mention, the above mentioned plan is if the outbreak occurs while I am in Florida, not at Texas A&M, in which case I'll fight alongside the Corps of Cadets as a member of one of their Navy/Marine units, and they are armed.

you know that game, Dead Rising?
you use whatever you can get your hands on to protect yourself, its just like real life (with a few twists)

well, if zombies invaded here, i would lock myself in a mall just so i'd know what t do :D

There is a US Armory right on the outskirts of town, I would drive there, get a tank, tank my way over to Wal-Mart, and grab anything I need/want and tank my way back and lock myself in and slowly kill every one.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
There is a US Armory right on the outskirts of town, I would drive there, get a tank, tank my way over to Wal-Mart, and grab anything I need/want and tank my way back and lock myself in and slowly kill every one.

:lol:

Atterbury's a few miles south of here, so I could easily drive there. Walk, if need be. But the military takes all the fun out of the Zombie Apocolypse... it makes it to safe.

I prefer the group of people with limited/no combat experience armed with light weaponry moving stealthily through the country, raiding stores for supplies as needed.

Yeah.

I haz a new plan yeh

My freind was telling me about this kid on youtube who set up a working paintball turret that reacts to moving things, then shoots them instantly. I will find this kid and if he is not zombiefied i will have build these things with real guns, if he is zombiefied well then their may be a problem wiht plan. Second plan is alot of tripwire lol

Plan 1:drive to fort knox. C'mon guys, the most secure place in North America?
Plan 2:Go to canadian tire, take every single rifle, sword weapon and food item they have, and camp out the elevator entrance of the CN tower. (might need my friends help for that one.)
Plan 3:Just drive. Drive until I can't drive anymore.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:

That reminds me, the owner of the Sarges Army/Navy store in College Station told me that there was a tank museum/ repair shop around somewhere nearby with alot of old armored vehicles, and some that work. I'd probably go there, crank up the beasts and use those in our fight for life.

Also, if you have a tank, APC, halftrack, or some other heavy armored vehicle like that, why not just run over the zombies instead of shooting them? I believe you'd save lots of ammo that way for later (if you have any for the main and secondary weapons of such a vehicle).

@ BrianAmin: I have to say it, you are prepared, though personally I'd be carrying more water than that.

XD me and my friends made a RPG forum on zombe survival. its koolios. anyways id use a G36c, MP7-A1 and my wakizashi

Bash one with a TV, then use that zombie as a squishy club to blugeon the other zombies. Unlimited ammo.

But seriously, my friend's dad is a gun nut and has a bunch of cool pistols, shotguns and a british .303 jungle carbine

Who needs a tank? I've got a Jeep! I do however need to pick up a riot shield (32" round) for bashing the hell out of the undead bastards and keeping them off me if I go down. In this instance I'll be reinforcing my armor with kevlar and ceramic tile (ceramic bathroom tiles in those small grid nets double layered with polyester reinforced wall plaster will stop 9mm fire) just for that added protection.

And remember to wear your armor if the zombies are rage infected! You don't want their blood getting in your eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back