Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually working on building my ar-15 and as soon as i hit 21 in april im also getting a concealed hand guns lisence and a pistol of some sort.

I go to my local auto dealership and take a Hummer. Then go to walmart and get all their weapons.. then go to that pawn shop... and i could do this in less then 20min because they are all near my house! :D

Well if they were like the zombies in "Shaun of The Dead" I would take my family and my closest friends and just live in my house with a cane and if I need anything I just walk out with my cane and push over the zombies with my canes and have a little knife at the end of my cane to stab them just in case if the zombies act disobediant to me. Then walk home peacefully with my supplies.

Sean Bradley said:
Birds can fly... and be zombified.
I'd hole up at the Laserdome. A 50' concrete dome with only two ways in or out with double sets of metal doors. Ventilation system, plenty of space, and it's right by the highway... and only a mile from my house.

Lz03x.jpg

But with my luck there'd be zombie arcade kids waiting inside for me when I got there. :oops:
Nice hideout. I gotta go to Superdome again sometime, loved it the first time i went.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would hoel up sum were that would be obvious.Also were ever i went there would have to be tv's and i would bring my tv. Also lots of room for maneuvering<who says zombies are slow? I would take all my best friends and recruit an mini army in the maul, proclaim myself dictator and block up EVERYTHING! I would then strategically space out guns all around for emergency use, make an extra food and ammo storage area. I would then go to the playground area< usually in the middle of the mall. How up some tv's and play my heart out b4 its eaten out. Ohh on a side not we might have limited energy due to the zombies blowing the nuclear power plants up or w/e extreme case so i would shut off all unnecessary power suckers. MABEY IN A VERY EXTREME CASE BUT NEVER IF ITS A PLAGUE THAT AFFLICTSWOULD i would send a repeating signal out to all survivors to make there way to the mall.

23Magnum said:
True, and I'd like to have a lightsaber(if they were real). It'd be a lot easier slicing up those zombies with one of those, but a Katana would work too.

yea i prefer blades then guns when it comes to zombies...guns are fine but you have to reload which can be time consuming when you can be killin more with a sword. I personally will hit the Great Outdoors shop near by get guns, ammo then hit the King of Knives Shop for blades and strap then up to weapons and keep some in the sheath

Hmmm...I'd probably go to my grandfather's house and get his .303 Britsh. He has a 10 round clip and boxes upon boxes of hollow point rounds. Then I'd make some simple armour out of aluminum sheets (Protect the neck, collar bone, arms, legs, abdomen, feet, etc).
Then get my friend and go to the nearby town to his fathers house to get his .303 and double barrel 12 gauge. His father also has katanas and a .357 magnum, but no ammo. I'd make my friend and my GF amour also, and travel in the smallest group possible. (My friend and I get bored easy, so we plan for things like this :p) Vehicles would be no problem to acquire, nor fuel.

Rocknrollcows said:
I go to my local auto dealership and take a Hummer. Then go to walmart and get all their weapons.. then go to that pawn shop... and i could do this in less then 20min because they are all near my house! :D
hummer is a bad idea. it sucks up too much gas in too little time, i would get a hybrid car so i dont have to stop every five minutes to get fuel.

also, a concealed handgun license is the way to go drgon47. its always a good idea to have a pistol handy.

I would form an alliance with Chuck Norris, only because he is he only one who can defend against Zombie Bruce Lee.

Me and Jackie Chan will take an air balloon to Mars, then we'd take the rocks and somehow make weapons. While Jackie Chan makes the weapons i kill him with a Carebare, then i cut off his hands with my plastic knives. When the Zombies come to mars i shall fly back onto my air ballon to earth. Then I'd go teach the zombies to play games until December 24, 2009. Then I would give them Viva Pinata for Christmas, whitch would kill all the zombies from the stupid Pinatas. Now whos with me lol.

Let's start off with a brief description of zombies: They are the living dead. More accurately, they are the walking dead, as they as the only thing living about them is the virulent infection in their brain. This brings me to their only truly vulnerable spot, which is said brain. The virus has no real objective: while zombies seem to move in hordes,this is only because the moaning sound they make as they detect prey attracts others. There is no good reason to believe there is any sort of hive mind. Zombies actually have very poor control over their own bodies. They have very slow reflexes and cannot feel pain. In fact, many believe they cannot feel at all. Their senses of hearing and smell however, seem to be extremely acute. This may spring from the fact that they have extremely poor eyesight (their eyes decay as they are not self-repaired) and the aforementioned touch issue.

That's probably enough for basic rundown, let's move on to bad weapon ideas.

Chainsawing a zombie=bad idea. Zombie blood is how they infect you. Chainsawing them sprays it all over you,and then it's pretty much just a matter of getting a small cut from something that touched the blood first. This is also why you have to be real careful with swords. The other reason is they're extremely loud and will attract zombies, and if you run out of gas you're screwed.

Flamethrowers are out: zombies will stop for nothing, even being set on fire. If what he's coming at is you (which is most likely the case if you're attracting attention to yourself with a 60 foot jet of flame,) the flames will come back at you. It takes about 5 minutes for the Z to burn to the point of being unable to move. So only use fire in the case of being far higher than the Z's up a vertical, noncombustible surface.

Automatic weapons are also a no. They waste ammo. All it takes is one headshot and they're out. No point wasting ammo. Shotguns, while they have massive stopping power, are very loud and not very effective at actually incapacitating the Z.

when it comes to everyday objects, shovels are excellent, as well as simple crowbars. Basically anything sharp or heavy enough to break through the skull and that won't get stuck. Harpoons, for example, are out unless you want to recover a zombie along with your weapon.

Good weapons: semiautomatic carbine, hunting rifle, silenced semiautomatic pistol, and Shaolin Spade, trench spike, among others.

A semiautomatic carbine has good skull penetration and accuracy in a nice small package. It also avoids "rock 'n' Rolling," or getting out of control with an automatic weapon.

A hunting rifle is basically the same thing.

A silenced pistol is good for taking out individual threats without drawing the attention of other Zs.

the Shaolin spade is basically curved blades on both ends of a staff, like this: )------D It's good for decapitation.

Trench spikes were invented during world war one for use in, well, trenches. They were designed to penetrate a steel helmet and a skull, so they can easily break a zombie's head. Another bonus is that they can be acquired as antiques instead of weapons, and will be legal in more areas than other weapons.

As for a base/hideout, you should choose something with few or no windows at ground level, and any weak ground level doors should barricaded. Basically, any means of entry save for strong vehicle doors of places impossible for a zombie to reach should be semi-permanently shut off. in fact, your base should really be shut off by more than barricades, but also extreme distance from population centers. population centers = zombie centers. Not a good place to be. Even if you have a 3 storey building, enough zombies trying to get to you and they will form a pile and some will be able to reach you.

You will obviously need to have a lot of supplies. Ideally, your base should be self-sufficient, with a well or better yet, a spring. It should have a garden. It should have solar power. it should have a large stock of ammunition is case of zombies finding their way to you. Basically, it should be everything. If you want to continue any communication with other humans, you should have a radio or satellite-based internet. Zombies would have no way of disabling satellites. (correct me if I'm wrong here and satellites do not have the capability on their own to serve internet users)

All this is great, but zombie outbreaks need to ultimately be contained or they will consume the entire world. Cleansing should be done very carefully, an inch at a time, to prevent any zombies slipping through the cracks. I'd go into specific tactics, but i'm really bored of writing this right now. Just go read the Zombie Survival Guide.

So what's my zombie plan? all of the above, taken into account.

[/my longest post like ever]

simply nice, i want you in my mall lol. But wont a shovel or crowbar also splatter blood? Yopu need a rapeir for fast brain take-en-out-age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back