Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm set for an early outbreak. My dad has alot of shotguns for hunting so I already have a good amount of weapons. After securing a vehicle I would go around saving as many friends and family as I can. If I find anyone else I might help them. (If bitten I wouldn't hesitate to terminate one of them or leave them.)

After securing a fairly good sized group I would then head to the nearby Gander Mountain and Academy and stock up on more weapons and ammo. After that I would stock up on food and continue to look for more supplies. Hitting up on the nearby armoury would be next on my list with gas stations coming after.

After enough supplies have been gathered I would travel to a remote location and start setting up a base. I would set up all kinds of traps and barricade a perimeter around the base. The area would hopefully be large enough to farm on.

Moding the vehicles would come next. Rail gaurds and window gaurds are a must. I would also have an opening for the top for emergencies and for running and gunning. If avalible I would add a flame thrower to every vehicle with a top opening. Damn birds won't be a problem. Let the sky burn.

I would then go for communication. I would try to find any radios or other means of communication.

I would just sit and wait for news from government or any one else out there trying to eradicate the outbreak.

If news comes that there is a plan being put into effect I would just continue to wait.

If no news comes or news comes of there being no hope of any help I would then start making plans of traveling and collecting more supplies. I would hopefully make my way to more armouries and add to my arsenal.

If the outbreak only contaminated the North and South American continents then I would plan to travel to Europe. If world wide outbreak I would try to travel to the Pentagon and get a hold of maps and archives. (yeah I'm hopeful.) If possible I would try to get ahold of nuke arm codes and satelite cameras. I would then proced to nuke zombie hotspots. and the area surrounding D.C. I would let the radiation kill off any zombies approaching.

On side I would do my best to lure a large mass of zombies to one location and nuke them.

That's my rather long and unlikely zombie plan.

While traveling around I would always carry a portable radio, pistol, smg, and a sword or other meele weapon. If I could find them I would definately carry gernades.

Traveling in groups is great. They can watch your back and be used as scape goats. Traveling by your self not so great. You could walk right into a horde by accident with out any back up and an infected could sneak up behind you. Safty in numbers.

I'm ready.

Whatever that I can use to kill a zombie, I'm all over it. I'd probably head up north, or where it is cold, zombies apparently don't have internal heat, so they freeze up.

Confucious T said:
Whatever that I can use to kill a zombie, I'm all over it. I'd probably head up north, or where it is cold, zombies apparently don't have internal heat, so they freeze up.
red vs blue :)
im sure we agreed all the 405th was going to an island when the zombie apocalypse comes lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan137 said:
I never liked the idea of just staying in one place during a zombie infestation, but it would mostly depend on how fast these suckers move.

Agreed.
Plan A (for slow zombies) : find clothing that will protect from bites and scraches, grab my s10 gas mask and samuri sword and run through the woods to my freinds house (it's only 4 minutes away at a run). Get his dads 2 shotguns and vickers machine gun, get in his jeep and drive to the local army base about 8 miles down the road.

Plan B ( for 28 days later style zombies) : repeat plan A except head for the coast ( i live right by the thames estuary) steal a boat and head to france.

church 957 said:
Agreed.
Plan A (for slow zombies) : find clothing that will protect from bites and scraches, grab my s10 gas mask and samuri sword and run through the woods to my freinds house (it's only 4 minutes away at a run). Get his dads 2 shotguns and vickers machine gun, get in his jeep and drive to the local army base about 8 miles down the road.

Plan B ( for 28 days later style zombies) : repeat plan A except head for the coast ( i live right by the thames estuary) steal a boat and head to france.
I dont want to ruin anything but France may not be a safe place to go if we are talking 28 weeks later.

haha. I would probably grab all the guns in the safe, get ammo from Cabela's and head to the revolving resaurant in Dallas.

Has anyone ever considered going on the offensive? Maybe hunt zombies?

fly away in a helicopter waivng my middle finger at them, chopping them with the rotor blades everyonce in a while, refuleing at bases and airports :D

pacbury said:
red vs blue :)
im sure we agreed all the 405th was going to an island when the zombie apocalypse comes lol.

Uh, depends. Can they drown? If not, I'm sticking with my plan (from RedvsBlue)

idk.....um maybe order some pizza, maybe play some halo, then if it came near my house id probally call chuck norris, if that didn't work i'd just go to my bed room get my shotgun, bow, 22, muzzleloader,sword, my dads 8 other shotguns, down here in the south we gots tons of shotgun ammo, then probally give them he11 :p , if all else fails i'll just walk like 2 minutes down the road to walmart then go to the pawn shop and get there m16's and stuff. and id go to the pawn shop in vidalia where they got alot of these [attachment=6085:ww2_machine_gun.jpg]

spartan 26 said:
idk.....um maybe order some pizza, maybe play some halo, then if it came near my house id probally call chuck norris, if that didn't work i'd just go to my bed room get my shotgun, bow, 22, muzzleloader,sword, my dads 8 other shotguns, down here in the south we gots tons of shotgun ammo, then probally give them he11 :p , if all else fails i'll just walk like 2 minutes down the road to walmart then go to the pawn shop and get there m16's and stuff. and id go to the pawn shop in vidalia where they got alot of these [attachment=6085:ww2_machine_gun.jpg]

Hmm good plan!

spartan 26 said:
if this plan don't work id walk outside and laugh at the fat zombie running at me and walk in slow motion, while its trying to catch me, just to iritate it :D that would be awesome :p

I would "borrow" a tank from the army, use my dad's various hunting rifles, and use some of my swords as a last resort.

My zombie plan is simple but effective. All I gotta do to ward off zombies is to hold up this picture:
michael_jackson.jpg

It'll scare the bejeezusout of them.

i would toally pull out a shotgun to kill off what i could from a distance , and then, when they got close i would put on my evil dead chainsaw arm and run into the fray.

lol cool topic lol zombie apocalyspe has always been my first choice of the end of the world itd be cool and fun but i dont have guns like that so my first choice would be to grab my steel baseball bat check to makesure my family hasnt turned if not we load up in the cars with food and stuff then we hit the road down to the local grocerey stores load as much nonperishables into the van then whe hit the closest walmart baricade all the windows and exits and stuff and set that up as our new center.

i'd then set up radio to contact as many survivors then after we get a few men we'd try to put some sort of protective things around the van or a good sized vehicle someone has then we'd go out with walkie talkie and radio link to headquaters and go find a gun shop and then we'd break in save whoever was there otherwise just load up on as many guns and ammo that can fit in the card with us then we'd go back.

we'd continue to save and pillage for as long as we can in that area and then if neccisary we'd migrate to a new ground doing the same procedure taking over a nother walmart or big store maybe even taking over the local mall considering its not that big we'd have the men go to it first and try to eliminate any hostiles, and barricade most of the exits but leave a good opening then we'd move from the walmart to the mall which also has a walmart and set up an official residency i guess until we need migrate, then we would keep repeating the same procedures to survive.
we'd use the fire alarms as a breach alarm to notify the people that zombies had breached the inside and a selected group of men and maybe women would have to go out and try to eliminate it before it got to drastic while the rest of the community would look themselves in a store or get well hidden untill someone announced the area was clear

ive ran through this scenario plenty of times it'd be fun as long as i had my friends and family.

I've filled my head with Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z so I'd like to think I'm pretty prepared, when it comes to tactics and knowledge. :D Ordnance gathering has begun, katanas, machetes, radios...now all I need is a working gun...pity I'm in UK so getting a firearms license is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back