R
Reaction score

• No problem =D I will eventually start my own work on armor once I move back to Florida and set up my shop xD and thanks, I actually just sold it on Ebay like five minutes ago xD
    -just looked- Haha cool man. The helmet looks awesome. Have you finished the helmet yet? Like full coats, painting, addition of visor?
    Thanks ^^ I won't take credit for the armor though. The initial build was made by someone here. I only added stuff on and made the gun lol And really? Cool I'll check it out =]]
    Oh, I don't know... I guess I felt that I shouldn't make one seeing that I have nothing to contribute. I really enjoyed lurking, though ^_^
    hey u were wondering how to scale helmet attachments right? ok this process can and will get very annoying if you dont build the helmet first duh but to scale it i would look at screen shots of the helmet of choice with the desired attachment on it, from there i would look at the picture and compare it to the model and judge were it is located, how far it is from the top and bottom and how far it is from the front and the back then i would see how much space it looks like it is taking up on the picture and then measure the estimated place it goes and convert your measurements into mm. and what i would do is draw lightly on the model where the attachment is that really helps visualize the size it needs to be. if you have any more questions just send me a message i would be more then happy to give you my opinions as to what to do and give advise if you need it. good luck my friend =D

Signed,
    Scar 405
    hey, got my mic back but with football, school, atc. I wont be on much. usually saturdays, Friday nights, and sometimes weekday afternoons.
    So what you are saying is you want to buy a visor from me, but you don't have any money? It is going to cost money bro ;)
    Hey there, road kill. I actually just started working on it today, for the first time in months. Felt good to start back up! Hopefully I'll stay in the mood. What are you working on at the moment?
    thanks so much Road Kill, I appreciate your concern. I'm about to plan my own Carter costume, I've just started on it. I'm going to finish it until next winter, to the Halo 4 premiere. Thanks for the tip by the way, I have already checked around a little and all my questions are already answered by the stickies. But thanks again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
prop maker, xbox live GT is WakeJunkie

video games,halo reach ,Skateboarding, guitar, wakeboarding, traveling, drawing, and prop making
Birthday
Mar 23, 1998 (Age: 26)
Occupation
school and no time to do my armor anymore :(

Signature

My photobucket http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14/nighthawk-001-photos/halo stuff/
My noble 6 build/ reach AR build http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26631-Reach-Noble-6-armor
My XBL GT: WakeJunkie message me saying that you are from the 405th =D
Back