2024 - Upcoming Pacific Regiment Events

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Comment here if you are going to an event in the WA, OR, CA, AK or HI areas. If there is a 405th presence there will be a link to another thread where you can chat with other members, but otherwise chat here and maybe meet up with some 405th brothers and sisters!

To be alerted when there are upcoming events in our area, click the "Watch Thread" button in top right of this page.

Resource for conventions near you!

January 2024

Portland, OR Jan 12-14
Fan Expo - Portland

February

Seattle, WA Feb 29 - Mar 3
Emerald City Comic Con (ECCC)

March

Los Angeles, CA Mar 9-10
Collect-a-con

Anaheim, CA Mar 29-31
Wondercon

Puyallup, WA Mar 29-31
WA State Gaming Expo

June

Puyallup, WA June 21-23
Summer Con

July

Portland, OR July 20-21
Portland Pride Festival and Parade

October

Seattle, WA Oct 4-6
Halo World Championship

Last edited:
San Diego, CA April 7-9
DreamHack

San Diego, CA July 19-23
San Diego Comic Con (SDCC)

Santa Clara, CA October 14-15
SiliCon with Adam Savage

Los Angeles, CA December 1-3
Los Angeles Comic Con (LACC)

I volunteer to help out with Summer Con again, it was a lot of fun last year.
I have not heard back about our booth space and they are currently in the middle of their media blitz so responses are limited. But, I do believe they will have us back, in which case I will pencil you down as our first volunteer. Thank you. :)

Added link for SummerCon

Thread for SDCC is up! Thanks indigoD0g!

Just wondering why Seattle PAX 2023 isn't an event on here? I have done PAX's in the past and I have seen lots of Halo cosplayer's there.

Just wondering why Seattle PAX 2023 isn't an event on here? I have done PAX's in the past and I have seen lots of Halo cosplayer's there.
Probably its just that no one has made one yet, if you want you could reach out to one of our pacific officers and see what up. alot of the time these threads get put up a month or two before the event. i do know that alot of the crowd that goes to ECCC and washington Sumercon generally dont attend PAX West.

Hi Draxes,

Any members are welcome to organize meet ups at events. You just need to loop your staff in, aka me! Prior to Covid, Halo cosplayers would gather at 10am on the PAX Saturday in Freeway Park for photos and general chats.

I have not gone to PAX West since Covid so I do not know if this is still happening. Also the event may be at the new center which is not that close to the park.

I think PAX just needs a new person to take the lead on 405th meet ups, which is not me. I'm not a big fan of "line cons". It's a cool experience for sure, but I'm good with the one time. I'm more excited about Halo World Championship!

I also don't plan on PAX, doesn't sound like my kind of venue. That said, I highly encourage you to go and see who else will join in.

Updated list with two event pages:

Portland, OR Sept 22-24
Rose City ComicCon (RCCC)

Seattle, WA October 13-15
Halo World Championship!

Yes, we were approached a couple days ago and I agreed to bring the booth again this year. I will make a thread up soon and tag you Papa.

Sweet! I have spent the last year building this damn armor and I want to show it off! Pip and I have some military crates we could use as set decoration if needed or space permitting.
Don't worry, I want to show off your armor too! I will be alerting you to any opportunity that comes about for the Puget Sound area.

I have just added this on for March next year and I have made an interest thread to see if we can create more display pieces. Increase our footprint. Things like your crates PapaBear71 would be perfect for this kind of request.

March 2024
Puyallup, WA Mar 29-31
WA State Gaming Expo
Interest Thread on Building Displays

Just to let you know, I live in Southern California and I'm just visiting my son (pipninja) who lives in WA
Dang it! I thought you lived up on the Peninsula. I guess indigoD0g will have to keep you informed about CA events. WonderCon is a favorite from what I hear.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back