9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade88

Today is 9/11, I think it is only proper to give those who died and those lost loved one a few moments of respect.

God Bless America, God Bless thoses who sacrificed their lives this day to make sure something like this never happens again.

09-11-01

Remember.

We will always remember our fallen, and we will always repay the Dead.

In honor of those that lost their lives in the September 11th attacks, you will never be forgotten.

And for those who have died in retribution of them, you will not be left behind.

Honor, Armor, Unity.....Glory to us ALL.

May God Bless all the brave souls who fell that day. The firemen, the policemen, and the civilians who all joined together to save others, amidst the rubble and ash of the towers that fell. And may God Bless those courageous Americans on Flight 93 who prevented the terrorists from fully completing their plans of destruction. And may God Bless all the families whos children, sons and daughters, brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers were lost that tragic day.

And may God continue to Bless America.

Amen.

Still remember exactly where I was, seeing it on the television for the first time... It's nothing I could ever forget. God bless all who died, al who served to save who they could, and all who are serving now.

I will never forget this, just like my grandfather never forgets Pearl Harbor. Al Qaeda and Taliban are near their end. The Taliban are near their own little civil war with their leader killed in a UAV Missile strike. While Al Qaeda has been reported recruiting cripples as suicide bombers.

Hopefully in the future when the war is just a part of history we can say the people who were brutally murdered in 9/11's name didn't die in vein.

It would be impossible for me to forget this as I was there when it happened, good thing me and my dad ran before any debris rained down.

i was there that day as a first responder , the whole day and the months after are burnt into my soul [one of the reasons i moved to TX ] lost alot of friends that day .. may they RIP ...

God Bless, and may something that terrible never happen again.

God Bless all those who responded so quickly.

God Bless all who made sure this would never happen again.

God Bless the families of all who were injured or killed.

God Bless all those on United 93.

God Bless all the victims.

God Bless America.

There was nothing that could be done.

What were the victims thinking as they observed the aircraft coming in for them...

To be in such a situation is almost emotional for me to think about.

There are people that, like us, had things in thier lives that they held strong to.

A person being promoted. A person planning a vacation for his family.

A man in love with a person that may not even know that he exists.

Regardless whether we knew them or not, they where people that lived

the very lifestyles we live this day. I bet that if nine eleven had not happened,

perhaps the 405th would be even greater in size.

For now, we must continue to live for them. Continueing what we do every day as

American citizens. Continue learning to make stunning armour, because it will

still benifit the the nation. It may be small in how it represents but, learning from here might enlighted others

to make a better future through inovation. Today we remember 9/ 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back