Anthropomorphic MasterChief

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY MEMBER'S of the forum's hecitro's computer died so he told me over the phone that hes getting it fixed asap im helping him with that as well lol um updates will be followed in the next month..

Im back online temporally. And my spelling is going to be terrible because of the touch screen. so please forgive me.

K people, I'm thinking that this thread completely got off radar due to my PC totally failing. Now I'm thinking of posting a new thread. Reason being not very many people is expecting me to update due to my PC failure so if I post a new thread, I might get all my subscribers back. if you all disagree to my thought. I wont ask to close the thread. Im going to my friends house tomorrow with my camera to show you my updates.

Just read a bit of the thread and wow! As a furry myself, I have to say I REALLY can't wait to see this finished!

You wouldn't mind if I built the helmet as well, would you? :p

@ IroniumCostuming
Yea.....but you wont respond to any of my pms...:(

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!! The day has come! Ever since my mom found this old laptop that was lost deeeeeep in her closet, Im able to actually continue this stinken build! I finally was able to start on Ironium's Helmet. I will have picks and a video later today. I would use my computer to upload the videos, but it seems to crash every time I get halfway finished. Back to the point. I have pepped out about 20% of the helmet last night. Expect to see a fully pepped helmet either later today or early tomorrow. Thanks my peeps!

Looking like a solid plan so far. one thing i would suggest doing for the helmet is to just use the standard MC helmet then scratch build the other attachments using cardboard. this is very easy to do and cost effective vs having to mold a brand new helm if you screw up.

Looking like a solid plan so far. one thing i would suggest doing for the helmet is to just use the standard MC helmet then scratch build the other attachments using cardboard. this is very easy to do and cost effective vs having to mold a brand new helm if you screw up.

Just a tad late for that ;D

THX for the Avy Hecito, best of luck you on this project and get some pics up!

I'll get to work sketching the lower half tonight if I don't decide to procrastinate, and don't expect models until I finish my helmet.

@Ironium - Your furry mkVI helmet file is amazing! Will you be making other parts of the armor "anthropomorphic"? (e.g. handplates with extensions for claws or something along those lines)

UPDATE!!!
l_13244b4bfde54cfb88f5e5e8b90b4cfb.jpg
l_40fc2f992ded47bd99ca96d2fa1fe32a.jpg

I know this is a little sorry but its all I got right now. I ran out of cardstock :p But ill have more tomorrow and I should be 3 quarters done then. Im thinking of gathering a bunch of heaters from my family members so I can resen and fiberglass the helmet. I don't want to wait till after winter to finish this helmet. Yet again my peeps. Please subscribe to the thread and most importantly, comment and tell me what you think soo far!

Thanks!

Attachments

• l_13244b4bfde54cfb88f5e5e8b90b4cfb.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 164
  • l_40fc2f992ded47bd99ca96d2fa1fe32a.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 153
Nice pepping so far, looks very clean. This is getting more and more epic

If you want some tips on fiberglassing or resining I'll be glad to share some of my failures to help you out, just shoot me a PM.

*SAFETY MESSAGE*
While resin is curing its vapors are flammable so don't use too many heaters and keep an eye on the temperature so you don't get exploded. A popular method (and cheap as far as I know) is using "hot boxes" Here is a guide to build one: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/29900-how-to-make-a-hotbox-for-30?highlight=hotbox (I've never used one so I can't infer how effective they are)

Also make sure to wear a respirator, we don't want you dying on us ;P

And also Ironium, great model awesome work!

UPDATE!!!

Wow, I'm actually really impressed. I'm usually not one for the "Furry Movement" but I like how clean that turned out. The vents at the back of the ears look freaking awesome. It's like taking some of the geography from the shoulders of the chest piece and mounting it backwards.

The ears look like reverse facing rockets, for backwards freefall into an atmosphere :D

Attachments

• l_13244b4bfde54cfb88f5e5e8b90b4cfb.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 171
  • l_40fc2f992ded47bd99ca96d2fa1fe32a.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back