Anthropomorphic MasterChief

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO IroniumCostuming, You might want to start a thread in the 3D Section as to not clutter this thread.

BTW the bold font wouldn't turn off.

WOW! That is the coolest Helmet ever! And yes costuming please post a thread request on your furry helmets. Just please remember who started this whole halo furry armor thing. K i did work on the cod piece but im not going to post any picks until i get word from crack head. A video is in the making, it will be uploaded tomorrow morning. It will be of course the furry helmet. I'm still going to finish my addons for flyingsquirls helmet. Please IroniumCostuming, it would be oober cool of you to give me permission to modify your helmet. Sorry for no reply wall every body, but the thread got severally off topic. IroniumCostuming its totally ok you posted the helmet, its not your fault people got distracted from this thread. BTW IroniumCostuming i would like to chat with you personally so we can work some stuff out, (number removed for security reasons)please call me as soon as possible. NO ONE ELSE CALL THIS NUMBER WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!! IF I DON'T KNOW YOU I WILL HANG UP ON YOU!!!! Oh and Roudworrier, Yes i woild LOVE to let you come in and help, just pm me and we can talk.

well lets calm down here poeple keep the requesting to the pepakura requesting forum's and stick to the current topic this is the first furry how ever let's keep this simple for now

WOW! That is the coolest Helmet ever! And yes costuming please post a thread request on your furry helmets. Just please remember who started this whole halo furry armor thing. K i did work on the cod piece but im not going to post any picks until i get word from crack head. A video is in the making, it will be uploaded tomorrow morning. It will be of course the furry helmet. I'm still going to finish my addons for flyingsquirls helmet. Please IroniumCostuming, it would be oober cool of you to give me permission to modify your helmet. Sorry for no reply wall every body, but the thread got severally off topic. IroniumCostuming its totally ok you posted the helmet, its not your fault people got distracted from this thread. BTW IroniumCostuming i would like to chat with you personally so we can work some stuff out please call me as soon as possible. NO ONE ELSE CALL THIS NUMBER WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!! IF I DON'T KNOW YOU I WILL HANG UP ON YOU!!!! Oh and Roudworrier, Yes i woild LOVE to let you come in and help, just pm me and we can talk.
i made my own Request Thread. feel free to post there, and do you by chance have a yahoo? i got my phone taken away ;~;

DANG bro your thread is amazing i can't wait for pics lol im thinking of peping the helm out of under lol like what we talked about last night :p

OK everyone, before the thread explodes in a big ball of Napalm, some notes:

Use PM's when sending phone numbers, seriously.

Even if some of us think Furries are odd, oh well. It's not our build or our place to judge, if you don't like it, don't look at it.

OK In case you missed it the first time, this is a BUILD thread.

I'm cleaning up the nonsense. If you don't like it, don't comment, it's that easy.

Ok so my wife saw the File and she wants me to make her the helm. I have have the first download that was available, it was painted green. Isn't there another that is just plain white?

Thanks skull for dousing out that soon to be.

Ok so my wife saw the File and she wants me to make her the helm. I have have the first download that was available, it was painted green. Isn't there another that is just plain white?

Thanks skull for dousing out that soon to be.

You can turn off the textures in Pepakura to leave the object just plain white. Look for the red, blue and green box up in the icons at the top called 'Set Materials To Face'.

OMG CANDY PLEASE DONT CLOSE THE THREAD!!!! *Sobbing* IM STILL NEW AT THIS *more sobbing* PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG!?!?!?! AND I SWEAR I WILL FIX IT!!!!! *stops crying* ok people back to topic.

@Jester1014
Sending you a pm.

Ok im having difficulties with youtube so you all are going to have to wait for maybe an hour and things should start kicken.

Ps. skull, would you please take a sec and close the rest of my threads? Just dont close this one. Thanks!

lol, how about Alpha chief instead. im not really into furrys, but this looks like it could be awesome

I also think that this thread should be renamed to: Anthropomorphic MasterChief. to distance this thread from the bad baggage that comes with the word "Furry".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anthropomorphic
Yeah, everyone will think of the first thing they read when they look it up on Google.
Anything is bad when you search google, i was trying to look up facts about hamsters when we got one,
................. so many repressed memories, regarding *hamster removal surgery*

Ok hecito since you said please. You didn't do anything wrong, just don't post your phone number publicly, that's dangerous.

Also changed the name to Anthropomorphic MC to stave off unwanted attention. Good luck with the build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back