BEHOLD! POWER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it doesn't look cool, or it isn't nice. All im saying is that with the information you have told us, there is no possible way it shoots paintballs without breaking 9 out of 10 balls. I don't like liars. If you show me a video, then yes I'll gladly admit you're awesome and have done something in a new way that isn't physically possible.

homsar66 said:
I'm not saying it doesn't look cool, or it isn't nice. All im saying is that with the information you have told us, there is no possible way it shoots paintballs without breaking 9 out of 10 balls. I don't like liars. If you show me a video, then yes I'll gladly admit you're awesome and have done something in a new way that isn't physically possible.

It wouldn't be too hard to do. What usually breaks the balls when they go that fast is the air pressure and such (if i'm not mistaken). If you have a constant supply of air (such as from a regular airtank), it shouldn't break many balls when doing that fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniper said:
It wouldn't be too hard to do. What usually breaks the balls when they go that fast is the air pressure and such (if i'm not mistaken). If you have a constant supply of air (such as from a regular airtank), it shouldn't break many balls when doing that fast.
actually what would break the balls would be the uncontrolled cycle caused by not having a sear. Simply, the balls can't feed in the breech fast enough.

homsar66 said:
actually what would break the balls would be the uncontrolled cycle caused by not having a sear. Simply, the balls can't feed in the breech fast enough.
I'm gonna have to back him up guys. When I seconded the vid it was because I had my doubts that that thing was a paint ball gun, and homsarr66 has brought up some very valid points. I can guarantee you guys homsar66 is right and I promise you won't see a vid of it shooting for that reason. That being said it sorta looks like it, he should just fix the spelling, which isn't copyright infringement if you don't plan on making money off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back