Best Fuctioning Warthog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

But he would make a horrible driver for CTF if all he does is drive in circles! haha

Actually, just a horrible driver period. He might be one of those team killers that just drives in circles and will splatter you if you get too close! lol

HaloGoddess said:
LOL

But he would make a horrible driver for CTF if all he does is drive in circles! haha

Actually, just a horrible driver period. He might be one of those team killers that just drives in circles and will splatter you if you get too close! lol

Well at least he isn't one of those suicide drivers that take you off the cliff(only good suicide drivers drive the enemy off, not their teammates..)

In any case, I want to see if the turret works lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, that kid has no idea how lucky and cool he is (and his dad is assuming he's the one who modded the original "car"). I wonder, could another kid stand on the back and pretend to fire the gun? It doesn't really look like it but that would be pretty crazy sweet.

Dave

i want one. get a few paint ball guns. then were playing halo for real!!!!! i wish my dad was that cool, when i was young, he'd only make me clean my room!!

Most awesome toy ever! (for little kids who weight 60lbs or less) I still want to just in and "try" to drive it around!

lol Burnie from RVB had posted this mans build journal on it... guess he finished it

After viewing it, I had the idea of modding my wifes tracker into a mini-Chupathingy...

sadly the nerd was not strong with her, she said no :*(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back