Bionicle Masks Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sik1276

Most models here from Bionicle: Next Generation:
Sorry guys but I'm removing all download links until further notice.
9/21/2012

this is a dream come true, I've been collecting bionicles since they first came out so many years ago. I was also a member of BZP some time ago

omg, this is a blast from the past. I still have all of those guys. They're just in storage. Now i have to build them again, but its life size now.

This is some very good looking work!! I've got two nephews that absolutely love bionicles.

Oooh, I think I may make one of these for my little brother once I get the time... awesome job sik! This'll please a lot of people ;D

Ditto to everyone! Very nice models and unfolds there... hmmmm Avokhii or Vahi.... which do I want more? :p

(Note... Kraahkan would beat all the others in my desire to build... so get on it! :D )

Ditto to everyone! Very nice models and unfolds there... hmmmm Avokhii or Vahi.... which do I want more? :p

(Note... Kraahkan would beat all the others in my desire to build... so get on it! :D )
How about the Ignika? :3 They got one, but it looks a bit stretched and the modeler wants to model a different version.

I checked the Kraahkan, but apparently the model is an eye...

How about the Ignika? :3 They got one, but it looks a bit stretched and the modeler wants to model a different version.

I checked the Kraahkan, but apparently the model is an eye...

hahaha! YES!

Well duh. Of course the Great Mask of Shadows is an eye! Anything else would just be silly.

might have to make a set of this stuff from paper mashe (my solution for cheap short term costumes) but we need the nuva chest armor..

I don't think that's been modeled (looking into the Archives) but if you do make a costume, send me some pics, or better yet, BZP.

On a side note, can anyone help me with:
-the scaling on the masks, particularly the Avohkii and the MiruNuva

omg, wait, dont they have the whole model of the set? life size bionicle here i come! lol i just gotta find my bzpower account password XD. Did you make a topic on bzp about this aswell?

Huh, you like?
great_miru_edging.png

On a side note, I decided on a whim just to release the unfolds on the shoulder armor and a Avohkii from the movie, sorry no set version yet. You can go ahead and boo me right now XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back