Blackula and Hypers ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWACKUWA!?!?!? HYPERBAWISTIC?!?!? PWEEEEEEEZE UPDATE!!

lol

I'm loving this build guys I wanna see more!!

Man, I missed this update somehow. Nice work on the chest plate. You are getting quite good at painting my friend.

BWACKUWA!?!?!? HYPERBAWISTIC?!?!? PWEEEEEEEZE UPDATE!!

lol

I'm loving this build guys I wanna see more!!

We will have more progress most likley two weeks, we are going to Megacon in 2 weeks so I know myself has been working on my foam suit and getting everything put together for the event, I know Tony has also been working on his armor also, so once this event is out of the way we should have more progress on this build

Man, I missed this update somehow. Nice work on the chest plate. You are getting quite good at painting my friend.

Be careful what you tell Blackula, now his heads gonna swell:p

Now if it would only make him taller,lol. JK Tony, you know I just play.:)

Abominable/Shore, You know You mah boi...lol

Okay, so not really a mind blowing update, just some pictures of buckle production and my Hybrid SB suit for Megacon. After Megacon, we will start producing more on this.

Made a couple buckles....lol

ee2ad787.jpg

69ba53e1.jpg

9206033b.jpg

1cf0b9b7.jpg

634051e6.jpg

Still trying to work out the kinks on the "armor strapping"

And just for fun, some fool, was speed racing around where I work. Naturally I had to get all paparazzi and snap some photos:

01df36cb.jpg

1072b5bb.jpg

And yes, it was a girl driver…lol...I think it says FOXY on the back window...lol

Well, let me know what you think.

Tony

Man, I had to clean the drool off my computer before it fried, looks good!! and that's what you get when you get a woman driver. ;) jk everybody haha

My brotha from anotha motha! Look at you all ODST'ed out. Looks great buddy. Where's the weapon at?

Man, I had to clean the drool off my computer before it fried, looks good!! and that's what you get when you get a woman driver. ;) jk everybody haha

Why thank you kind sir!

My brotha from anotha motha! Look at you all ODST'ed out. Looks great buddy. Where's the weapon at?

I'm just going to use my fists. They're deadly enough...lol. No, duel weilding Smick6 pistols like a boss!

I'm just going to use my fists. They're deadly enough...lol. No, duel weilding Smick6 pistols like a boss!
IKR! IF you were to put them in your pockets the police would get you for concealment of deadly weapons,lol. I think duel wielding pistols is beast. You will have to post a pic with them and the suit when you can.:)

I think you have enough buckles to outfit a small army! haha Looking great as always Tony, keep up the excellent work. I love the camouflage on the thighs and forearms! :cool

Looking great. I think you have enough buckles now.;)

lol, thanks to you & JTM's, I appreciate it my man. May need to talk to you about some othere stuff...lol

IKR! IF you were to put them in your pockets the police would get you for concealment of deadly weapons,lol. I think duel wielding pistols is beast. You will have to post a pic with them and the suit when you can.:)

This is true. I have special child safety locks on them..lol. Will do on the pistols, but there may be a change in weapons coming along. we'll see.

I think you have enough buckles to outfit a small army! haha Looking great as always Tony, keep up the excellent work. I love the camouflage on the thighs and forearms! :cool

Yes, yes I do...lol. Thanks Vincent, I was trying it out for the first time. Never painted camo before. all in all, it came out fairly decent.

How did you get that dark green finish? I quite like it.

I used three different colors for the basic paint job on this helmet (not counting the silver coat & orange stripe).

b95c63c7.jpg

The color all the way to the left, looked grayish green to me in the store, so I got it. I then used the brownish middle one to mist over it randomly around the helmet. And finally, I used the black one for the accents and around the front area under the visor.

Hope that answers your question.

Small update:
Well, I took some time the other day to do a tad bit of reshaping to the ODST visor buck. Added about an inch all the way around it, so that it’s easier to mount.

3f58a5ab.jpg

0c8731ed.jpg

321969a0.jpg

Also, we are going to create a new buck that’s more universal for other people who have different helmet models, just in case they are in need of a visor.

Heres the status on the Megacon suit:

af083498.jpg

47795a94.jpg

Still trying to finalize all the strapping, this has been somewhat of a choir as I have never done this before. I’ve been utilizing some neat tips that I picked up from Stealth’s video showing you how to add buckles and what not. Thanks Stealth. I also took his advice and ordered a bunch of clips and webbing online as I would have spent way to much locally.
Stealth's Strapping Tutorial
Thanks for viewing guys

Tony

For a minute there I thought you were wearing that armor in the pic above, then I realized you didn't have shoes on, gotta get those stilts on so you can wear the shin parts with the suit........................:p

BTW im just messing with you

For a minute there I thought you were wearing that armor in the pic above, then I realized you didn't have shoes on, gotta get those stilts on so you can wear the shin parts with the suit........................:p

BTW im just messing with you

I thought it was a midget standing there ROFL :D

lol, you guys :)

Heres an update on the Frankensuit:

60acc005.jpg

Please excuse the wardrobe malfunction with the Buckles and center ab plate thingy, I still have some tweeking to do...lol

08b685c8-1.jpg

Well, I still have some more tweeks to make, but its coming along for megacon this weekend.

In other news, There was a Vshore siting recently:

BigFoot-1.jpg

Thanks for viewing guys!

Tony

Hey Blackula727,
The suit looks great, there is not really that many tweeks that need to be done to your suit for it to be ready for the convention. Adding to that the paint job looks amazing, the camouflage on the thighs and forearms is top notch, also the paint on the chest piece and helmet looks great too. Furthermore the weathering on the rest of the armor pices including the painted parts is really spot on. Also are you going to add some paint and weathering to the ODST pistol or just leave it basically black? Great work so far Tony, I cant wait to see more of your amazing work.

Andrew:

In other news, There was a Vshore siting recently:
BigFoot-1.jpg
LOL, that's too funny Tony.
The suit looks bea...ut...iful! Now I wanna do an ODST too. One suit at a time....

Hey guys, did you know that Tony is really a munchkin in disguise? It's true and here's a photo to prove it! I'm really diggin' the hair man!

Tonythemunchkin.jpg

He's always wearing those pesky glasses....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back