Bungie: 1, Justin Bieber: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
HECK YEAH!!!!!! Kill that little twerp. He should be banned from ever playing Reach again. or any other Halo game for that matter.

This made me so so happy, i thank you greatly! I hate Justyn Bieber so much and i love you bungie!!!!! The kid is some 12 year old poser who sings horrible. I heard him sing on TV and his voice was completly out of tune just horrible, i here him on the radio and his voice is better, the boy needs computer help to sing. Its Eminem all the way baby!!! Gosh i am so happy right now. U notice how he had his hood up all the time, the dude knew he shouldn't have been there.

Owned.

You can see the disappointment in its face (Because I'm not sure if he's really Hannah Montana in disguise or not) and it's SO worth it.

You can always cout on Nathan Fillion, he's a man of the fans. Obvious to see why he gets along so well with Bungie.:D

If Justine (yes the feminine form) plays as well as he sings an untrained dolphin could beat him at halo, Nathan must have really spanked him

What really ticks me off is that he shows up at the event which he wasnt even invited to, and has his security guards start kicking people out who tried to talk to him. Bungie should have straight up kicked him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back