Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys's stuff is looking great! If you are shooting over the summer of 2011 and need an extra ODST for something, let me know. I'll make it a road trip. If you need any (Reach style) MA5B's let me know also. I'll be making plastic copies of the one I just made soon.

Thanks JTSam! Anyone who wants to check out our 3 page script excerpt can find it HERE.

Thanks for following our thread, stay tuned for more from Gobotic.

The almighty Sony Z1U will be the weapon of choice.

hdsony.jpg

It's no RED ONE camera like the folks at Operation Chastity rented, but it makes gorgeous images.

I checked out the website and the progress! I'm pretty hyped up about this. Seeing that drop pod just... wow. Too amazing for words! You guys should certainly make a Facebook page, as well. Nothin' wrong with more publicity! Keep it up guys. I'll stay tuned for sure :)

Don't worry guys we have much coming your way very soon:) Updates will be ramping up when spring comes into full swing.

Dude im keen to see this drop pod but in the mean time people can enjoy another halo fan film

[video]
[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting exciting. I for one can't wait for the teaser trailer next week. I'm going into school for film right now and that was my goal with making halo armor. That said, I will be watching this closely to see how you guys pull things off and how this is coming along. Good luck and may the force be with you. :D

Wow, very cool. Those helmets are amazing. Also, I read through your script and it sounds great. Can't wait to see it in motion. Are you going to build the interior of the Pelican as well?

HAPPY CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY THING!

I printed out your script and had some fun doing some storyboards. Enjoy.

Script:
INT. PELICAN/ CALLSIGN: DELTA-260 - DAY
James wakes up. He lies in the cargo bay of a pelican craft filled with troopers. ABRAM, skinny, mid twenties, stands over him, holding a bio-reader.

1) Camera: Pelican flies in. Camera follows pelican as it veers away, focusing on it's call-sign.

DuHStoryBoard1-2.jpg

2) Camera: Inside of pelican. Focus close in on James' face as he opens his eyes, zoom out gradually.

DuHStoryBoard1-1.jpg

3) Camera: 1st PoV of James. Lens loses/regains focus as he looks about the cabin, seeing Abram above him.

DuHStoryBoard1-3.jpg

Yes, I draw for fun. >_>;; Don't judge meeeeeeeeeee!!! *runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back