Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can. You can donate however much you like. 1500 was a goal we were trying to reach. Now that we've gotten that amount funded, everything else is icing on the cake, and will only help us all the more in making this film.

Other than donating money, are there any other props/vehicles and weapons you need built for filming ? Not sure what your local ordinances are like but with some help on the weapons files we can put them through CNC and easily convert them to blank guns . Can do them in full auto 9 mm or .223 and they’re both high flash discharge. That’s just one of the ideas . Would be happy to see if we could make our timelines and logistics work with your filming schedule and if you need anything larger built I’ll take care of shipping and the cost of materials on my end . Let me know if you’re interested
Donated enough to earn that associate producer but would love to contribute more to the film and actually earn the title.

Studio work today. Gonna bust out another helmet cast.
IMG_2272.jpg

just tell me one thing for all of the people who couldn't send money in how can they see the film?

I will be in the Twin Cities at the end of the month for about a week and a half. If you guys need any help(labor, computer geek[technical and development skills], etc.) let me know. I will have my own transportation.

Also, your website is now slightly broken for browsers below 1092 pixels in width. Your css class should not have this float right:

Code:
.one-column #content {
  float: right;
  margin: 0 7.6%;
  width: auto;
}

It is broken really bad in IE8 and Firefox 4. Google Chrome(and probably Safari) display somewhat better but still cut off. Once you get rid of the float line there, everything is fixed.

Thanks for the tip! Fixed. I'm currently working on creating a brand new website, hopefully it'll be much better.

Why are you coming to the Twin Cities?

Well, I believe it's safe to say that everything is coming along extremely well! Excellent work to everybody who is making this fan film possible! Including those of you who have donated, bravo! I'm extremely happy to see a halo fan film (1 of 3 anyway) taking off.

The Army Trooper helmet cast(s) look great thus far. My only concern is how rough they seem to be coming out of the mold... It may save you some serious work (And even money) to fix up one cast and re-mold it so you have minimal work to do on every cast afterwords.

Again, great work thus far!

Jake
Xtreme TACTICS 101

you must be talking about opertaion chasity and halo faith and then you got mine. lifepod.

Hello there could I use paypal instead of using my debit card? I don't have any money in my bank account only in my paypal account. I'm ready to donate $50.

Edit: Nevermind I'll just deposit my paypal balance to my account and just use my debit card.

okay i've found out something you should know unless you're just donating and not give stuff in return which would be sell something you're breaking the contact that micosoft has.

okay i've found out something you should know unless you're just donating and not give stuff in return which would be sell something you're breaking the contact that micosoft has.

You should really step it up with your grammar. You're 21 years old; you should know this stuff. Typing posts like this makes it very difficult for others to understand what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back