• They Suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aeon117

Jr Member
Click for there myspace page:

Street Racing Exotics in NFS Undercover (using the song "Morning After" by "Dead By Sunrise"):

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPFyB4MRtyc[/media]

^^^Go to the Youtube site by clicking the video (after it is playing) to watch it in better HQ^^^

Picture of The Album "Out of Ashes":

out+of+ashes.jpg

Chester's voice is so vanilla. They should try Jay Gordon on vocals, oh wait......

Seriously though I loved Orgy, Julien K is alright but this seems like it's lacking something.

Just sounds like a Linkin Park song to me.

Just my opinion :)

JSwift said:
Chester's voice is so vanilla. They should try Jay Gordon on vocals, oh wait......

Seriously though I loved Orgy, Julien K is alright but this seems like it's lacking something.

Just sounds like a Linkin Park song to me.

Just my opinion :)

Thats basically what the origin is. Chester wanted to try some new sounds, but didn't want to use LPs time. Other wise it probably would be another LP song lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to find positive stuff about the band and failed. (hell, I even watched the whole pathetic myspace promo video, after I mistakenly clicked on it because I thought it might actually be a song). And it's not just because of my personal taste (I don't like to listen to linkin park, but I think they've done some pretty good stuff and shaped alternative rock music).

I'm not going to list what I think is bad about them (your obviously a fan), but here's a thought: What happened to the music? The whole myspace page is about promotion, it's not truthful, honest, informative or original. it's just commercial generic stuff imo.

If you are stating that there weren't any songs you could listen to on their myspace page, then you are wrong. There are 2 songs** (Crawl Back In, and Morning After) as of this posting. There may not be the full album, but then that would defeat the main purpose of buying their album if you can listen to the whole album for free on their myspace page.

On your other statement, I agree that the page is mainly a promotion, but isn't that the whole point of bands making twitter/myspace/facebook pages? To promote their events like concerts, album releases, etc.?

**Guess they removed Morning After, but Crawl Back In is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back