• I TOTALLY SAW IT TOO D00D!

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Your'e nuts.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I Suspect Conspiracy!

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Your'e lying, this can't be true.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Photographs or it hath not transpired.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
took down my second one while assaulting Sword base. Stuck him twice then Melee'd him. He counted as an Elite Light Vehicle, wonder how many there are.

The B.O.B. on ONI: Sword Base is white with any type of elite armor, and typically dual wields Plasma Rifles. It's especially hard to find.

Sorry to Double post but, I've killed at least a dozen of those, the one on sword base almost always runs to the area with the giant fuel tanks, He's a pain to kill but I got no marker from him. I know of two of these who appear on normal and Heroic on Pillar of Autumn, they're both BOBs and one major pain I just run past now. They've all come up Elite Light Vehicle.

I killed a golden Ranger and white general on sword base on normal in the same game, and gold Ranger on the Pillar of Autumn on legendary, also.

I always seem to find them, and then i go assassinate them while all the other noble team guys are running in circles shooting eachother, because sometimes the AI can be pretty stoopid.

I always seem to find them, and then i go assassinate them while all the other noble team guys are running in circles shooting eachother, because sometimes the AI can be pretty stoopid.
Agreed. I don't see why Bungie made the enemy AI incredibly smart but made the friendly AI just terrible. At least it was a step up from H3.

How much of a pain were they to kill.?

Autumn Ranger, took me a clip and a half of sniper rounds to the head, took a couple of tries, he would go into cover before i was able to reload sometimes, and for the Ranger and General on Sword base, about three shot gun rounds to the face.

Kat drove the warthog that me and my friend were on off a cliff while I was on the rocket turret and my friend was in the passenger seat.
Pretty dumb, but me and my friends had a good laugh about it.

The AI is still pretty dumb, like on Nightfall, Jun always gives away my cover, and through the whole level all he hits is a few grunts. He's actually sniped me a few times by accident. It went, "Yay, ima' sassinate' u alien," and Jun was all "OMG an alien", and accidentally sniped me before I killed it. It was a B.O.B.

How come you guys allways get shot at by the friendly AI or splatered or driven off a cliff on legendary.That never happened to me lol!

From what I've heard if you get all the B.O.B.s AND all the datapads both they open up a cut scenetha comes after the credits. Anybody know if theres any credability to this? I don't care about bragging rights just gettin everything opened up that I can on Reach.

Yeah they're Ranger class elites. You get a medal on the good ol B.net if you kill them. but they're very strong and yes, will dissapear. So you gotta kill them fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back