Exercise to get into it : An Unexpected Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good news is View attachment 272470
She’s now clean waiting for the parts to come to finish plugging the hole, I’m Gonna do some weight lifting for about an hour, actual weight lifting, while the steak marinates before going on the grill with some corn, some bell peppers, not sure if I’m gonna add some sweet taters with pineapple yet
This guy knows how to live.

Was also wondering why there's so much green here, then I saw you're in TN and thought "go figure". I get to visit some family down there this coming month, love it every time.

This guy knows how to live.

Was also wondering why there's so much green here, then I saw you're in TN and thought "go figure". I get to visit some family down there this coming month, love it every time.
Did a little over Mile and a half yesterday, some weight training, but not a lot. Nothing like cleaning a pool mostly by hand, though. That's a good workout, for sure!
Yeah, i'm a southern man, Keep up on the exercise guys, I love y'all more than you know, y'all always encouraged me to be better, oh and Ranger, Where in TN do you think you'll be visiting

I know everything. Just sayin'.
Well..don't tell anyone what I do when i cook...or what my apron looks like...shoot didnt mean to say i use an apron...
HIDE!

Also, I am diverting from the workout listed above for reasons, but just so you know, it's leg day.

Did you know THAT, FANGS??!! he he he he he he
Todays my day of rest, tomorrow it's gonna be a day full of stress, heavy weights and people ....yay for moving
FANGS, just remember, friends don't let friends skip leg day.
I skipped leg day because i was too busy power washing....totally thinking i'm gonna start a thread titled Summer Protocol, and it's all about restoration of the pool and the hot tub and everything around it, i'll get around to that once I finish getting the rotted wood out...already went through some boards

Well..don't tell anyone what I do when i cook...or what my apron looks like...shoot didnt mean to say i use an apron...
Todays my day of rest, tomorrow it's gonna be a day full of stress, heavy weights and people ....yay for moving

I skipped leg day because i was too busy power washing....totally thinking i'm gonna start a thread titled Summer Protocol, and it's all about restoration of the pool and the hot tub and everything around it, i'll get around to that once I finish getting the rotted wood out...already went through some boards
I would totally follow a restoration thread.

I have slacked off because I lost the will to fight being lazy, but have a run today of at least 1.5 miles.

My diet needs improvement as well, so I've forsaken sugary breakfast cereal [ :'( ] is hard, and the wife has started making me healthier meals.

I'm down 4 pounds, but already plateaued due to failing to maintain the diet and workout as much as I needed to. I hereby pledge to redouble my efforts!

Checking in:
Yesterday was Chest & Triceps day. Today, however was leg day. Gonna hurt tomorrow

I'm trying to make improvements in my eating habits as well by cutting back on soda and/or switching to diet. One of the things that led to me gaining back a lot of weight is that my work provides free soda, and I'm weak against sugary drinks.

Started doing mini meal prep on Sunday to cover the first half of the week's lunches. Chicken breast with some low sugar bbq sauce and mixed veggies plus cantaloupe for a snack.

I need to get back into exercise. I have access to a free gym at work, only downside is I don't have any exercise shoes. I recently switched from like candy/peanutbutter covered pretzels as a treat to a bag of frozen fruit. I love mangoes...especially with chilli powder.

I need to get back into exercise. I have access to a free gym at work, only downside is I don't have any exercise shoes. I recently switched from like candy/peanutbutter covered pretzels as a treat to a bag of frozen fruit. I love mangoes...especially with chilli powder.
i personally LOVE strawberries....don't tempt me with em if you value having hands Lol, But i believe in everyone, You can do it!

I did physical exercise for the first time in years and my body hates me. But in a good way. I did a basic bodyweight circuit and also day 1 of the 30 day yoga challenge from Yoga with Adrienne (mental wellness is important too, folks!)

I fell off in terms of eating healthy and exercising in the 2 weeks leading up to HOD and didn't recover it last week.

Bouncing back this week, did meal prep yesterday and set a light in my room to follow a wake up routine slowly turning on from 4:45-5AM so I'm not tempted to go back to sleep after turning off my alarm. Worked well today. Had a slice of toast and a glass of water before my workout which was P90 Sculpt A.

Seeing this excersize thread is awesome IMHO. I try to excersize when I can, but have 2 jobs, and am a martial artist in 2 styles.

Of course I can't even truly do the recruit level. My arms won't physically allow me to get more than 10 pushups in a set without a break. Sit ups? Yeah, that's no problem. And I honestly wish I'd get scheduled for bikes more at work, cause that's about 15 miles by the end of the night.

I had started at 162 at the beginning of the year, and now sit at 147, which I am happy about. Just wish my genetics didn't hate me to where it prevents me from having any form of a flat stomache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back