Extreme Dissapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacacheman

Jr Member
So I went to the biggest costume/halloween thing in Charlotte - the Kiss 95.1 'Gravediggers Ball'. I must have had 30-40 requests for pictures, with an equal amount coming up to tell me how badass the costume was. It felt great, my chances of victory in the costume contest seemed like a dead lock. Unfortunately, the people designated to grab the best costumes out of the crowd opted for 'shock value' costumes. The winner of the $1500? A 18yr dude in a trenchcoat with a 13" dildo hanging out of his shorts. Needless to say, I got back, got drunk and stoned, and played H3 online for 4 hours. Thanks for nothing Kiss. BTW check out the sword.

285552160.jpg

Those people are retarted. A guy with a dildo sticking out of his pants? WTF?! You shoulda won man. I wore my armor to a Halloween party last night, and I got the same deal with people teling me how cool it was and stuff.

-VF

Second place were 2 dudes with hooters shirts on, with condoms filled with water hanging out like fake saggy tits. Seriously, there were 3 people there worthy of the contest, Me, a guy in an 8' tall gene simmons kiss outfit, and some dude with a warewolf puppet. but no, Dildo guy, Hooters dudes, a guy in a Jack in the box bobblehead were top 3. WTF?

That's generally what happens at costume parties where the winner is determined by the audience. I don't know how many times I've gotten beat out by folks with oversized inflatable penises sticking out of their pants. Even better, one year I got beat out by person wearing a t-shirt with blood spatter on it, carrying a box with a knife stuck in it. What was he, you ask? A serial (cereal) killer. Nice. :cautious:

Greg said:
That's generally what happens at costume parties where the winner is determined by the audience. I don't know how many times I've gotten beat out by folks with oversized inflatable penises sticking out of their pants. Even better, one year I got beat out by person wearing a t-shirt with blood spatter on it, carrying a box with a knife stuck in it. What was he, you ask? A serial (cereal) killer. Nice. :cautious:
Wow... That's lame... :\...

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg said:
Even better, one year I got beat out by person wearing a t-shirt with blood spatter on it, carrying a box with a knife stuck in it. What was he, you ask? A serial (cereal) killer.

I have shirt that says "Cereal Killer" on it with a picture of a spoon. Someone asked me once if I was allowed to wear that to classes, obviously that guy didn't know how to spell.

dacacheman said:
a guy in an 8' tall gene simmons kiss outfit
any pics with him? but man, with the dildo thing, thats just wrong, seriously

ya pics will be in hopefully within the next few days. the kiss outfit was f*ckin sic. maybe not 8' tall but at least 7 - it was amazing.

So I went to the biggest costume/halloween thing in Charlotte - the Kiss 95.1 'Gravediggers Ball'. I must have had 30-40 requests for pictures, with an equal amount coming up to tell me how badass the costume was. It felt great, my chances of victory in the costume contest seemed like a dead lock. Unfortunately, the people designated to grab the best costumes out of the crowd opted for 'shock value' costumes. The winner of the $1500? A 18yr dude in a trenchcoat with a 13" dildo hanging out of his shorts. Needless to say, I got back, got drunk and stoned, and played H3 online for 4 hours. Thanks for nothing Kiss. BTW check out the sword.

dude that f*cken sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back