FoolyCoolyMans Jorge 052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks great man! if only you had time to pad up that chest piece so it fit better...then maybe you could pull your shoulder pieces up to fit mor accurately...but awesome for the time limit you had! (and of course the modeling you had to do!)

Haha I literally didn't pad ANYTHING lol the screws in the helmet were digging into my head the whole time lol... Chest didn't really need padding, it just needed to fit me properly.... haha

Hey, man, I am in love with this build! It turned out great, even with the rush job. Props for finishing it in time for launch.
I myself am planning on starting a Jorge build.

Oh, and FoolyCooly, do you think I could get a copy of your modified files please?

Hey man, the rush job REALLY effected how this build turned out lol alot i want to fix...

If you give me your email id be happy to send you the updates files...

I really love this build so far. I think that the chest piece looks like it's just sitting too low on your body. Maybe some strapping would help raise it a bit? But the build quality is awesome man!

Haha thanks for the compliment :D
The Chest piece is actually too small and it didn't fit me properly soo the front part of the chest piece wouldn't sit properly on me and it pulled the entire chest piece down lol Dug into my neck really badly...

So for my fix up Im remaking the chest from scratch....

I think you did an amazing job, I am working on Kat's Helm for my gf and if it comes out to anywhere near as good as to what you think you could of done better on, (word jumble, I'm tired lol) I would be amazed.

Awesomely built. I think your the first one I saw who finished a jorge armor here. The paint job is very good and it could really be what the armor would look like in real life =D

Haha thanks alot man. When i think about it i think i am the first one yay! :D But i want to make it sooo much better for the next convention i'll go to

Hey flcl again awsome biuld but can you let me know when you get that pack peped caquse I would like a copy of it its a lot higher quality then what I've seen

Hey man, sure thing... I have it unfolded and stuff but its a massive pain to pep (from personal experience)... You think you can hang in there until I've remodeled it and unfolded it better? :D

Thanks everyone for the comments, I'm taking a break from Armour building for a little bit to focus on my studies. But I'll be back soon with my new Jorge Armour... My Jorge 2.0 build lol :D

It's been a while since I've worn armor honestly. I had a friend who made me Maximus's chest piece a while back and damn it needed padding. 30lbs at least and super uncomfortable. So I feel you on the digging into your body part. When I get to the chest piece design, we should swap ideas man, find ways to modify the piece so it sits right.

I noticed Jorge's armor sits really high on his chest, and I think that will be a padding issue to get it to sit perfectly flush. That's half the fun! But looking forward to the rebuild.

Yeah I can wait I'm doing two sets of armor one of course jorge aqnd I'm also doing carter for my brother so when evere you finisbh it just send me a pm of the link and I can't wait to see you 2.0 biuld and by any chance can I also get the pep file for jorges gun

hi guys! first of all FoolycoolyMan, my greetings! awesome armor and awesome paint! can you tell me where i can find the pepakura file for the left shoulder and for the neck protector? cause i can't recognize what model is... i'm preparing the jorge suit for the next comicon in italy with my friends and we're find to buil up the team noble, this is one of the most amazing armor i've seen :)

hi guys! first of all FoolycoolyMan, my greetings! awesome armor and awesome paint! can you tell me where i can find the pepakura file for the left shoulder and for the neck protector? cause i can't recognize what model is... i'm preparing the jorge suit for the next comicon in italy with my friends and we're find to buil up the team noble, this is one of the most amazing armor i've seen :)

Well most of the files are here http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24086-*The-Official*-Halo-Reach-Pepakura-Files-Thread its where I got all of the jorge files

I'm pretty sure your gun eminates pure awesomeness even though from what I've read it's not done (i'm guessing you still need to add the ammo box.)
I was curious as to whether or not you had a neft gun or something within it so that it could actually fire projectiles.

And I know it's been said before, but I cant wait to see how you adapt your undersuit so that your shoulder pieces stay up lol.
But in all seriousness, your gear is freaking awesome, just wish things had stayed up for you

I'm pretty sure your gun eminates pure awesomeness even though from what I've read it's not done (i'm guessing you still need to add the ammo box.)
I was curious as to whether or not you had a neft gun or something within it so that it could actually fire projectiles.

And I know it's been said before, but I cant wait to see how you adapt your undersuit so that your shoulder pieces stay up lol.
But in all seriousness, your gear is freaking awesome, just wish things had stayed up for you

Thanks man, The gun still needs the handle and the ammo clip lol and unfortunaely the gun isn't made with anything of nerf guns, 100% Pep... But I'm pretty much throwing that away as its just terrrible lol... I'm very critical of it. Scratch building Jorges Gun would be a much better way to make it and have it lighter lol

The undersuit is going to be interesting to do as I've never gone into researching how to do it. But i would like the undersuit be the key thing holding everything onto me... But like i said... Thats for my Jorge 2.0

Yeah I can wait I'm doing two sets of armor one of course jorge aqnd I'm also doing carter for my brother so when evere you finisbh it just send me a pm of the link and I can't wait to see you 2.0 biuld and by any chance can I also get the pep file for jorges gun

coolio. Do i have your email already? I have a terrible memory lol Cause that way i can just send the gun files to you right now :D

Hey there mister colt :)

Thanks for the compliments. The Jorges Left Shoulder i used is my very own model and unfold Which i can give you if you don't mind giving me your email. I think i might have even put it up in my thread somewhere... but i dont remember @_@ lol And the neck protector is part of the chest piece file i used made by AceHigh.

Your plan sounds super awesome! to see an entire noble team (and in Italy! :D) Hope it goes well for you. If you need ANY help feel free to PM me. I'd love to see your progress

FoolyCoolyMan, how you get the shoulder attachments to stick to the bicep piece?

Haha.... As this was a rush job i unfortunately rondoed the attachments onto my Upper arms :( I really didn't like doing it as i went out my way to paint the upper arms and give them details and stuff. Theres probably a MUCH better way attaching them. I've got an idea how but i ended up doing it the quick way.......

its looking super awesome deewd :D ~!!!!
its super nice and looking great ^^

Thankyouuu! :D

i was thinking of maybe attaching them like shoulder pads to the torso or maybe like a joint type thing. the two pieces connected by a piece that would allow them to move up or down.

Hey, FoolyCooly, did you use ForgedReclaimer's Jorge Mk2 helmet?
And if so, where do you suggest I begin the pep?
BTW, did I ever say AWESOME ARMOR. ;D

Hey, FoolyCooly, did you use ForgedReclaimer's Jorge Mk2 helmet?
Yeah, it's in Post #53.

I just finished pepin my Helmet. Fits me like a glove. Its fine. BUT i think it looks a little bit out of proportion with the chest piece... they don't seem to match up an look right. well unless you looking at me on a funny angle... (might be just me)

Here are some pics with me wearing both. What do you all think? be honest...

[pics deleted]

(Btw Helmet was made by ForgedReclaimer)

I am going to be starting my jorge armor after halloween! I am glad you made this armor work out. I had the same thoughts about the shins (before I printed them out!) and I managed to find some better ones. An absolute top rate on the paint job, I always love dry brushing with silver! I am impressed to see that the gun came out well in the pepakura. I think that is the first one I've seen completed. I used the pep models for my scratch build of his chain gun!

Thanks Ral!
But anyways, anyone got any tips as to where to start?

well i did that same eact helmet and the best way that i found was start at the top then work your way back and then to the sides and then biuld the rest i tryed diferent ways on all the helmets and that way worked the best

well i did that same eact helmet and the best way that i found was start at the top then work your way back and then to the sides and then biuld the rest i tryed diferent ways on all the helmets and that way worked the best

So top, then top+back, then top+back+sides, after that, would you make the face it's own separate entity to be attatched to the rest when you finish it, or just slowly add the face to the rest of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back