Get Well Das Brutus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are wishing you a speedy recovery brother!

Damm out of live chickens wonder if the gods will mind if we use chicken nuggets and strawberry sodawater in the ceremony?? jk lol.

Cheers!

I wonder if whoever yall worship is like "who is Das Brutus? There is no such name in the library"

Get well hehe

Take care of yourself, man. Getting older has a way of sneaking up on you at inappropriate times.(kind of like kids)

Get well soon mate! after all you will soon have some ODST armour you'll need to finish off ;)

Is that handshake with Chuck Norris finally taking its toll, Brutus?

Get well soon! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Thank you, everyone. Still awaiting the surgery time, but they have me on a series of meds to keep symptoms at bay... hopefully done by tomorrow, friday at latest.

All of you are the greatest! (y)

Oh, damn. Sorry to hear that, dude. Hope it's nothing too serious.

I don't really consider myself a "religious" person -- don't attend church, don't read the Bible -- so I don't really pray.

I'm more "spiritual" than anything else. But, I will definately keep you in my thoughts and wish for a quick and speedy recovery for you.

Keep the faith (whatever yours may be), my SPARTAN brother! Or is it ODST? Either way, take it easy and hope to see you back on the forums doing "that voo-doo, that you do, so well" (excerpt from "Blazing Saddles")!

The 405th won't be the same without you during your absence, buddy ;)

Privateer said:
We are wishing you a speedy recovery brother!

Damm out of live chickens wonder if the gods will mind if we use chicken nuggets and strawberry sodawater in the ceremony?? jk lol.

Cheers!

Just be sure I don't get stuck in that pile-o-nuggets!

Get well soon, Das Brutus. What happened exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
9 out of 10 doctors want you to get well soon that 10th doctor thinks you still have a couple of bucks lying around

get well soon

I feel ya brother have I had the gall stone problem removed (pain till after the surgery then excelent recovery) Also dealing with the ulcers and the upper and lower GI scope it sux but RRRREEEEEAAALLLLLY good meds opps did I say that out loud! lol Brotherinlaw has ulcerative colitis seen him in a load of pain but its very manageable with some care.
Just remember tip the anastethiologist (sp) and tell the DR count the tools before and after the job lol.

We are prayin for ya bro.

By the way I have a shiny pilot setup waiting to ship out for ya.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back