Grenadier Spartan III

JTF4

See I felt bad taking the red and orange rolls since they look nice and I know they're going to be painted and covered up. That's why I usually go for black or gray. But free materials is free materials.
Exactly. Also, for some reason black is more expensive than the neon colors.

tahu505

Both shins are now fully printed and welded together with a 3d pen.
20210418_160024.jpg

20210418_160125.jpg

20210418_155438.jpg

JTF4

Wait.... No color coordination on the other one?

On a more serious note what 3D pen are you using? Ive only done super glue and bondo to put mine together.

tahu505

Wait.... No color coordination on the other one?

On a more serious note what 3D pen are you using? Ive only done super glue and bondo to put mine together.
So the pen is the MYNT3D PRO. There are still parts on the outside that need to be filled so I still plan on using bondo there or maybe high temp hot glue. This project has been my first time using a 3D pen and it's mainly because I happened to have one available through my 3D printing club.

tahu505

This thigh be thick so far! I've split it up so I can use up some of my rolls with less filament left while reducing supports needed for overhangs. I've got the 3rd and last piece for the right thigh printing in the back and that should be done in 35 hrs.
20210509_213647.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.