Pepakura H:R MJOLNIR Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for the cosplay, but here's one of the side projects I'm working on as well. I remember making a shittier pep of the Mark VI back in 2015, so its pretty cool to make it again with more detail and a smoother appearance.

Attachments

• Mark VI WIP.jpg
    Mark VI WIP.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 140
Progress within the last couple of days. Its coming out pretty good to be honest and I'm hoping to get it done by Monday hopefully (excluding painting).

Attachments

• Mark VI (Pepakura WIP).jpg
    Mark VI (Pepakura WIP).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
  • Mark VI (Fiberglass WIP).jpg
    Mark VI (Fiberglass WIP).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 144
  • Mark VI (Fiberglass WIP) 2.jpg
    Mark VI (Fiberglass WIP) 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
  • Mark VI (Bondo WIP).jpg
    Mark VI (Bondo WIP).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 145
  • Mark VI (Bondo WIP) 2.jpg
    Mark VI (Bondo WIP) 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
I know it has been awhile, but I'm on a pause at the moment cuz I have some other stuff to finish up. On the bright side, I found a better shin file that I can print out.

Attachments

• Default - Shin (New).pdo
    328.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Shin (New).png
    Shin (New).png
    375.5 KB · Views: 136
I apologize for my inactivity, I’ve been really busy with school and some other things. But I’m gonna do my best to be able to get this cosplay finished before February as I still wanna be able to walk around in it for the expo I’ll be going to

I've been trying to finish up on the helmet for the past couple of days. After I finish the base Pepakura model, I'll be working on the fiberglassing process

Attachments

• RECON (Pepakura WIP).jpg
    RECON (Pepakura WIP).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
    RECON (Pepakura WIP).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
I have also gotten a NERF MA40 as of recently. I won't be painting this one, but I'll be getting another one to paint for the cosplay (I'm well aware it's for Halo: Infinite, but they have Reach armor in the game so it works out)

Attachments

• NERF MA40.jpg
    NERF MA40.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
This thing is basically ready to go through the fiberglassing process. Only problem I have is the front, but it's not as bad compared to the entirety of the first helmet. I'm excited to get this thing finished!

Attachments

RECON (Pepakura WIP).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
I have come to the realization that I may have to resize the other armor parts as I may have slightly outgrown those measurements already. Oh well

Sorry about my inactivity, I’ve been really busy and tired as of lately and had no time to work on this.

However, I am gonna really try to get this done before next year on February through April so I have a cosplay for LVL UP EXPO.

So for the time being, I’m gonna at least finish the helmet before I leave to boot camp and work on the rest of the armor on my leave and when I’m fully done with training

41AA7A64-F512-450D-9242-95C1282D4ADE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back