Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol looks kool but to me it looks like the halo wars marine helm only if the cloth that went around their mouth was armor

Harding29 said:
lol looks kool but to me it looks like the halo wars marine helm only if the cloth that went around their mouth was armor

Seriously what website do you guys go to for pepakura files for ODST armor, because if you say 4share.com I tried that and the only thing it does is take me to the webpage. Can anyoe tell me a decent place to get ODST pepakura files?

Last edited by a moderator:
El1t3HUNT3R13 said:
Seriously what website do you guys go to for pepakura files for ODST armor, because if you say 4share.com I tried that and the only thing it does is take me to the webpage. Can anyoe tell me a decent place to get ODST pepakura files?

Read the very first post of this thread.

Hey was looking for some thing to do and i saw that your vidoe on youtube with indymogull. I just think omg i ant to do an armor but there is a little problem and i would like your help.

I dont know how to fiberglass. I saw some videos and forums but thy didnt help me. I just need to know how to fiberglass , all the procedure and everything. Because i just finish my helmet but i dont want to break it with fiberglass. I just want to have some tip plz. ps nice video on youtube ...i realy like master chief need to find the love..with the nerd magician lol.

Hey guys, just letting you know I've pepped Nightshades' torso.

Thanks Nightshade, it was lovely to build.

Even though i over-complicated it for myself by changing the unfold into strips-gallor it wasn't too bad.

DSC00077.jpg

Other images are on my wip. Please excuse my mum for the fuzzy picture, it took her about 7 tries to even take one picture :pbless her.

sierra092 said:
Hey guys, just letting you know I've pepped Nightshades' torso.

Thanks Nightshade, it was lovely to build.

Even though i over-complicated it for myself by changing the unfold into strips-gallor it wasn't too bad.

Other images are on my wip. Please excuse my mum for the fuzzy picture, it took her about 7 tries to even take one picture :pbless her.

whos unfold did u use? im jw cuz i just wanna know if mine was an easy build

if anyone needs any health in this thread, here is a med pack

sorry its not unfolded, i still dont have a pep key, but here is the 3D file

Healthpack OBJ

i unfolded it and gave it a test build, here is what i did with the unfold

pepscreenshot.jpg

and here is my build of it, just quickly glued it together today.

IMG_2987.jpg

the model isnt completely accurate, but i like it and i figured maybe someone else would like to make one.

DreadMullet said:

Healthpack OBJ

pepscreenshot.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

the model isnt completely accurate, but i like it and i figured maybe someone else would like to make one.

Nice,

I've seen people who use different colored paper, but why do you do that?

using different colored paper makes the pep build look prettier... i do it because i get tired of looking at the same colored paper.

DreadMullet said:
using different colored paper makes the pep build look prettier... i do it because i get tired of looking at the same colored paper.

I'd have to agree with you. Sadly, I only have one color paper, white.

DreadMullet said:

Healthpack OBJ

pepscreenshot.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

I'm rating your post a + because I am surprised I didn't think of that

DreadMullet said:

Healthpack OBJ

pepscreenshot.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

Oh thanks Dreadmullet,now every time we go into battle we have a health pack,hey I dont wanna DIE.Only if i had the pepakura key,but it looks like a very accurate build,good going.

Nightshade said:
It should be the file named "Shoulder Sniper Plates Ral Partha" ... Isn't that in there?

sorry, i meant to say the standard shoulders. the sniper plates were in there though. and just to clarify i found the standard shoulders on the wiki.....duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back