Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double post . Here is a video I thought you would enjoy -

Behind The Scenes : Anniversary Campaign

- Jacob

Niiiice. If you guys noticed, the Mk V armor set from reach WAS used, but as a test for the entire game. 117's new duds are looking amazing.
And is it just me, or is Halo being worked on by Russia?

EDIT:
Also, i have a request for those who know how to pull screenshots off of the videos.
Could you pull some details on the Chief's helmet?
Working on an accurate 3d build.

Thank's guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya go, this is as many pics that i saw in the video.

chief1.png

chief5.png

chief4.png

chief3.png

chief2.png

Thank's for the references!
Here's a sneak peak at something I'm working on:

MkVHelmEdit.jpg

MkVHelmEdit2.jpg

MkVHelmEdit3.jpg

MkVHelmEdit4.jpg

Enjoy!
Will release soon.

Here's the link!
HCE:A MK V Helm
Credit goes to the guys who created the original concept helmet!
Beacause of you two, we are one step closer to having an accurate Anniversary helmet!

Sorry for double post , but here are a few new vids -

the FIRST cutscene!

Some gameplay from "The Pillar of Autumn" mission-

Some gameplay from 'Halo' -

some more gameplay

Enjoy!

expect more vids as they come!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is amazing and cant wait till it comes out. Also, me and my friends have been arguing about this and just wanted some insight on the subject. I wanna see what people think. Would Halo 4 Have something to do with the missing spartans and the crew of The Spirit of Fire from Halo Wars? I mean 343 Industries did took over Halo Wars and both The Spirit of Fire and Master Chief are drifting in space with only a recovery beacon. Just throwing it out there.

That is amazing and cant wait till it comes out. Also, me and my friends have been arguing about this and just wanted some insight on the subject. I wanna see what people think. Would Halo 4 Have something to do with the missing spartans and the crew of The Spirit of Fire from Halo Wars? I mean 343 Industries did took over Halo Wars and both The Spirit of Fire and Master Chief are drifting in space with only a recovery beacon. Just throwing it out there.

Hard to tell, but so far, evidence doesn't point to that happening. It seems that the new Halo trilogy will focus more on the past of John, Cortana, the Monitors of the Halos, and especially the Forerunners.

Personally, I don't mind if they don't ever bring back the Spirit of Fire's storyline. To me, Halo Wars, though part of the Halo universe, was just a one-off thing, and I wouldn't mind not seeing any of that story inter-connecting with the "original" Halo story.

Personally, I don't mind if they don't ever bring back the Spirit of Fire's storyline. To me, Halo Wars, though part of the Halo universe, was just a one-off thing, and I wouldn't mind not seeing any of that story inter-connecting with the "original" Halo story.

unless they find a way to bring back the MARK IV, that suit is by far my favorite.

edit: man the flood were scary then..........i might crap myself

What worries me is that they're reusing the reach banshee. Thats nothing like the halo CE banshee! They could've just used the Halo 3 Banshee which is by far my favorite incarnation of the banshee to date.

What worries me is that they're reusing the reach banshee. Thats nothing like the halo CE banshee! They could've just used the Halo 3 Banshee which is by far my favorite incarnation of the banshee to date.

Remember the MK V they showed inthe E3 trailer? They didn't use that either. Of course , this game takes place less than a month after reach , so it would only make sense to use the reach model .

Remember the MK V they showed inthe E3 trailer? They didn't use that either. Of course , this game takes place less than a month after reach , so it would only make sense to use the reach model .
I agree.

The ship that followed the PoA was on Reach, too. So it makes since to see them in CEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back