Status
Not open for further replies.

awildshannon

Hey everyone! Im super new to this community! I stumbled upon the 405th when I decided to make my childhood dreams come true and make myself a set of halo armour. Hope you guys like it. I'm super proud of how it turned out.

Enjoy!

1 smoke.jpg
2 .jpg
ring.jpg
smoke 3.jpg

____awildshannon <3

Your armor looks great, and I especially love the paint job! I'm also digging the location of the photo shoot. The Halo ring in the background is a nice touch. I'd be willing to bet you do other forms of art, in addition to armor building.

Very nice!

Wait. What? You did the backgrounds and smoke yourself????
Very nice.

Thank you! I did not paint the Halo ring, but I did edit it into my photos. And the smoke I did make and edit in as well. :)
Heres the photo without the edited sky:
9144.jpg

The only good thing that has come out of BC being so smokey is that i had a very easy sky to edit :p

Your suit came out fantastic! Love the photos.

Do you plan to attend events in or around Seattle?

Huzzah another Canadian Spartan III! The build looks great and the helmet is on point, it's super clean shows no signs of bobbleheadedness whatsoever! I hope to see you either expand on it or continue with more builds around here!

Yeah I ran into the bobbleheadedness problem early on! I just kept adding foam inside till it sat snug on my head lol
Now that I have a taste of making armour i don't think I'll be able to stop.. .

Yeah I ran into the bobbleheadedness problem early on! I just kept adding foam inside till it sat snug on my head lol
Now that I have a taste of making armour i don't think I'll be able to stop.. .
The addiction has caught on.... Can't stop... must.... build.
I know how you feel. The one and only Con I can go to is next week. As soon as that is done I have to start on my son's halloween costume. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back