Soft Parts Halo Reach Noble 6 custom undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I used E6000, but I've seen multiple people use contact cement and after wearing it on cons they had also no problems at all. All morphsuit cases. E6000 is similar to contact cement.
No idea how it is with pleather tbh, never tried it, but depends on how the inner surface is when you're gluing it. Personally had no problems at all with EVA foam.

I'd like to drive this one up from the depths and ask for an update if there are any? And if you still plan on providing a pattern?

I'd like to drive this one up from the depths and ask for an update if there are any? And if you still plan on providing a pattern?
ahh, ya, that was the plan. trouble is I haven't learned how to scale a pattern yet. I have the pattern pieces I used somewhere but unless you're the same size as me they wont be much help. I did post the youtube video of the more accurate suit which might help you start. also my current build thread has more written information. it starts with the basic pattern and details are added from there.

Hello, Im keeping this thread to just the undersuit. I do plan on making the armor, i just don't know how long it will take me between the two.

Here is the plan.. sort of. this thing may or may not end up looking rather modified.
View attachment 240198

Whats happened so far:
View attachment 240200 View attachment 240201
I made the pattern. I started with Yaya Hans pattern but ended up scraping it and making my own. i work better when i make my own.

View attachment 240202 View attachment 240203
here I've started sewing the bodysuit. front and back panels are 2 layers each of nylon spandex, the sides are a fluffy mesh that's usually used on backpacks. I've also used leather on the hips.
View attachment 240204
and I've just started figuring out the back panel detail with spandex pleather.

This "explanation" was pretty vague so if you have questions please ask and give me suggestions.
good night, I'm exhausted.

View attachment 240199
im loving this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back