HALO Reach Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered Legendary because i want to have statue on my xbox and read awsome diary of Dr. Halsey and flaming helmet of course :)

I got the regular edition... The legendary pre-orders where sold out at my local gamestop and bestbuy. I was considering limited but I thought either go all out or just get game. Will see on release day maybe someone will cancel theirs so i can get it.

I am going to CHANGED MY PREODER THE Halo Reach Bundle was just announced a few hours ago! I was going to upgrade my 360 since I have the one with out the hdmi cable to the new slim this seems to be a great way! Check it out
38523_410078466735_542416735_5039291_1948864_n.jpg

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1108056p1.html

There is a Xbox 360 Slim Bundle that comes out with Reach, special Xbox and 2 special controllers. Supposed Standard edition of Reach.

I hope the statue has better quality than the latest MacFarlane toys. Has anyone else noticed the declining quality in those figures?

I pre ordered last Saturday. I asked for the Limited Edition, but my receipt says Legendary. Oh well, I don't mind paying a few extra bucks.

By the way, that new Halo Reach Edition 360 is beautiful. Ironically, I got the new Xbox in black Tuesday.

I hope the statue has better quality than the latest MacFarlane toys. Has anyone else noticed the declining quality in those figures?

Imo it was pretty bad to start with. I've got the series 1 EVA Spartan, and one of the arms wouldn't, and still won't, move, while the shoulder pads fell off way to easily.

Also, I'm considering buying the 360 bundle, but I want the Limited Ed. though... Hmm.

I was planning on buying the new 360 anyway, now I have even more of a reason to do so :p
Reach Edition 360 it is.

im going with Legendary! if im going im going all the way....that and i had $50 to slap down on it at the time so i have a little over a third left to pay on it.

Most of the people on this site are bound to say they pre-ordered the Legendary Edition of the game, I'd have to say that you have to be pretty dedicated to want to make armor and it should be a given that if you do that you'd foot the bill for the Legendary Edition as well, but that's my view on it.

With that beeing said, Legendary

I just saw they are bringing out a Halo Reach edition of the Xbox 360, eventhough between my brother and I we own 3 systems already. Guess it totally classifies me as a geek, cause I'm already getting the legendary edition of Halo Reach, and why not upgrade my system in the process.

It's time to geek out with my Halo out!

Silly Bungie, taking all my money. They just knew that I couldn't resist a shiny new 360 covered in awesome Reach-ness AND the Legendary edition...

I'm sorry, but you guys must be Super-Dedicated to get both Legendary set and the Reach 360. I'm just getting Legendary. I don't have a job and I'm using my B-Day money on it. I don't have enough for the 360 set.

I'm sorry, but you guys must be Super-Dedicated to get both Legendary set and the Reach 360.

I don't have enough monies for the 360, but you can bet your bowl of crunchy cereal that I'm getting the Legendary Edition!

My little brother has one of the new 360s, but the Halo: Reach version is sooooo much cooler!

-Pony

I wish I could afford the Legendary, or the Reach edition 360... But I'm sooo broke.
Maybe, If I can convince my dad, I'll get the limited. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back