help my daughter win a costume contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liq

Hey guys I entered my daughters Halo costume in a Halloween costume contest to win Medieval Times tickets. Help me win this thing by casting a vote for her! You can vote for her once per day for the next four days, and if you have multiple machines you can cast a vote per machine. You might have to enter in a captcha code, but there is no registration or any of that nonsense required.

Here is a link to her entry...

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/con...view_entries=1

405th help my girl win this thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys! she was top on list for most votes earlier then someone got above her. I'm not sure if that means she dropped to second or what. Keep them votes coming guys we want us some tickets!

thanks for the support guys! shes neck and neck with that Harley Quinn chick as I've seen 1st and 2nd place bounce back and forth as I sit here. The suspense over the next 3 days will kill me dead, lol. PLease just don't stop at today...remember to cast a vote tomm, and Wednesday if possible! thank you guys so much! I wouldn't even have a suit in the contest to begin with if not for you guys!

thanks for the votes guys! she's managed to hold 1st place overnight with the rest of the top 5 changing a bit. I was thinking the contest ended on Wednesday, but voting doesn't end until Thursday. I'm hoping her suit holds out, but so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back