How..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssyn

Jr Member
Come a brute just told me I'd die of old age?!

>.>
<.<
I'm playing the first level on Legendary.
And a brute screamed something along the lines of "DO YOU WANT TO DIE OF OLD AGE?"

oh yea i was playing halo 2 co-op with my bro one legendary and there were two brutes ganging on an elite and it sounded like the elite said "why dont you just show me your butt" XD

I was fighting some brutes in Crows Nest and i kill one that was standing next another one. The one that survived looked at his dead buddy and shouted "NOOOOOOO!!! He was my lover!" Anyone else noticed that too? As soon as I heard that I started crackin up and saying WTF?? o_O

On a side note, on the level The Covenant before you head up the first elevator, I stared at this one marine and he said "Yeah!! I think I leveled up guys"

SpArtan-270 said:
I was fighting some brutes in Crows Nest and i kill one that was standing next another one. The one that survived looked at his dead buddy and shouted "NOOOOOOO!!! He was my lover!" Anyone else noticed that too? As soon as I heard that I started crackin up and saying WTF?? o_O

On a side note, on the level The Covenant before you head up the first elevator, I stared at this one marine and he said "Yeah!! I think I leveled up guys"

XD.
I killed a grunt once and the one next to it was like "NO! HE WAS MY FRIEND!"

Last edited by a moderator:
SpArtan-270 said:

I had the same thing happen on Crows Nest, did it happen during the barracks area for you? I think I've also heard the level up one :)

Has anyone else heard the "Flipyap Grunt"? or the "Poonflip" one?

Belakor said:
I had the same thing happen on Crows Nest, did it happen during the barracks area for you? I think I've also heard the level up one :)

Has anyone else heard the "Flipyap Grunt"? or the "Poonflip" one?

It was in the barracks area, where you go through that first door from the ops center and you have to go up that hill filled with brutes.

Guilty Spark on the Ark. "I just got bitchslapped!" and "Time for a blue light special"

Marine on the Storm. "Hey, I almost had an achievement!"

I had a grunt say something to me in Halo: CE as he was running away...

I can't remember what it was. :mad:

I think it was something like "Run away from the guy with the gun!"

And, on The Silent Cartographer, when I shot my marines, they were all like, "Shoot him! I don't care what Johnson says!" And started shooting me.

EDIT: Now I remember. The grunt said "I'm gonna wet myself" like Spartan 270's did.

On the level The Covenant, I was chasing this grunt around near the first elevator and he started screaming "Im gonna wet myself!!!"

And on The Storm, another grunt started screaming "HE'S GONNA EAT ME!!!!"

Well, I bet you all know the Caboose and Church on Crows Nest. But what about the grunt on the last level? He doesnt kill you but he says "Hey demon, the jerk store called and they are all out of you! Wait no, Im just kidding, Ill shine your boots, ILL SHINE YOUR BOOTS!"
and sometimes if you die, grunts yell, HIS BOOTS ARE MINE!

I was playing on The Covenant as the Chief, and I was staring at one of the elites for a while and then he said something along the lines of: "If we stare at each other any long we will have to exchange fluids"

Then I was like o_O

Spartan 169 said:
I was playing on The Covenant as the Chief, and I was staring at one of the elites for a while and then he said something along the lines of: "If we stare at each other any long we will have to exchange fluids"

Then I was like o_O

HAHAHAHA ROFL:lol:

I was on The Covenant and some Elite screamed at a brute saying "Show me your butt!!!"LOL

And on the Ark, in the area near the cartographer, this brute said "Use the carrots!!"

Keegan said:
Well, I bet you all know the Caboose and Church on Crows Nest. But what about the grunt on the last level? He doesnt kill you but he says "Hey demon, the jerk store called and they are all out of you! Wait no, Im just kidding, Ill shine your boots, ILL SHINE YOUR BOOTS!"
and sometimes if you die, grunts yell, HIS BOOTS ARE MINE!
I saw him. I whacked him over the edge because he annoyed me.

"Oh I see, you're retarded"

After shooting 343 GS on the Ark with IWHBYD Skull activated. xD

And you know those horn sounds you find on custom vans, that go Da da-da-da da-da da-da-da? A marine once said that on the Covenant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back