Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope it's just dumb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua61991

Jr Member
For the helmet it is needed to cut the neck but I just thought. "why not keep the neck" sooooo. I will try this but I am thinking cut the neck part then put six holes on the MC helmet (on the back and each side that you cut the neck from) then glue on the neck brass rods that coorespond with each hole. then after it is all firbreglassed it should be a snug fit and you keep the neck. You can easily adapt a helmet you already made. just put the holes in the remade pep neck and glue the brass onto your helmet. I would use a junk helmet to try it out first.

Tell me what ya think about the idea.

Edit:Wow nobody likes the idea. Why not though guys I would like to know.

well....im not going to try to speak for everyone here. but i for one have no idea what youre talkin about.

MandoMan531 said:
well....im not going to try to speak for everyone here. but i for one have no idea what youre talkin about.

Or you could cut it out and replace that area with leather sections that go upward in those spot... With slits in spots so you can just put your head through

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew L said:
MandoMan STFU! your just going to different posts to boost your # of posts by saying crap like "I have no idea what your talking about" If you have no idea what we're talking about and your just saying that to become an "Advanced Member" I think we would all like you to leave.

Hey Buddy, Calm Down... You may be pissed off at him but when you first came here you pissed me off too... Coming in here like...

I'm not gonna say anything...

But you have no room to talk...

Andrew L said:
so when do i have room to talk. Maybe you don't even have room to talk. Please stop monitoring me.

Calm down,There is no need to get so steamed up about this.If this is truly something of concern (Not like its not or anything.) the mods will deal with it.Anyways,lets get back on topic.

Can everyone please grow up...

I wish I was a mod so I could smack this people around and put them in line. A lot of you are acting like little kids. This is a forum based around a game for Mature (17+) people, so if you can't act like that, you shouldn't even be here. We need to be constructive, not destructive. This may be difficult for some, but you can all try your best. If someone ahs an idea, be respectful. Any comments should be constructive criticism, compliments, or advice. No need for I don't know what your talking about or that's a stupid idea or anything like that.

Just keep order!

And no calling people asshats, I don't know how mature that is.

As for the helmet idea, can you help clear it up with a diagram or a picture or something. It does seem a little confusing the way you describe it.

papamurf812 said:
Can everyone please grow up...
I wish I was a mod so I could smack this people around and put them in line. A lot of you are acting like little kids. This is a forum based around a game for Mature (17+) people, so if you can't act like that, you shouldn't even be here. We need to be constructive, not destructive. This may be difficult for some, but you can all try your best. If someone ahs an idea, be respectful. Any comments should be constructive criticism, compliments, or advice. No need for I don't know what your talking about or that's a stupid idea or anything like that.
Just keep order!
And no calling people asshats, I don't know how mature that is.
As for the helmet idea, can you help clear it up with a diagram or a picture or something. It does seem a little confusing the way you describe it.
Exactly guys lets calm down and break up the arguement hey when Adrennaline came here i hated him too we had lots of arguements but that doesnt matter just try not to argue. I am thinking that you spelled Idea wrong in the title.

Adam's MAKING ME ARMOR! And im getting a helmet kit from Sean. I'll keep you updated!

hrmm? all this coming from a guy who cant make his own armor...

correct me if I am wrong, but what are you doing on the Armor making forums, if you're not making armor?

and also, it says you have been a member since 4 Sept 07? that has been 9 days, and you already have Advanced status.. thats 12 posts a day, if your on every day.. and you yell at someone else for pharming posts?

please..

wheres the hammer for this n00b... were here to help eachother, not flame eachother.. and further more.. no offence joshua61991 but i really had no clue what you were talking about either... but thats jsut me.. apparently pharming posts by letting you know that..

**end rant**

Andrew, show me another post where i said something like that. I thouroughly beleive ive been nothing but helpful since ive come here. i simply stated i didnt know what he was talking about because i didnt. I was hoping this would lead him to explain it better so i could, in fact, help him. so whats with the attack?

I could honestly care less about "advanced member" status. In fact i didnt even know it existed until you mentioned something. im here to learn and help others learn, and make replica armor/weapons, not wave my internet nuts around trying to be head of the pack. i mean seriously i only started here 2 weeks ago.

so now, original poster, could you please clarify your idea so i can attempt to help you? i understand the brass pins and whatnot but im not sure how youll keep the neck if you cant fit it over your head in the first place?

BTW i already figured a way out to keep that small "block" at the back ofthe neck. details once i get it all set up.

MandoMan531 said:
Andrew, show me another post where i said something like that. I thouroughly beleive ive been nothing but helpful since ive come here. i simply stated i didnt know what he was talking about because i didnt. I was hoping this would lead him to explain it better so i could, in fact, help him. so whats with the attack?

I could honestly care less about "advanced member" status. In fact i didnt even know it existed until you mentioned something. im here to learn and help others learn, and make replica armor/weapons, not wave my internet nuts around trying to be head of the pack. i mean seriously i only started here 2 weeks ago.

so now, original poster, could you please clarify your idea so i can attempt to help you? i understand the brass pins and whatnot but im not sure how youll keep the neck if you cant fit it over your head in the first place?

BTW i already figured a way out to keep that small "block" at the back ofthe neck. details once i get it all set up.

I would have to agree with Mando... I haven't seen him posted a bunch of crap posts all over just to get up... :\... I've seen him posting constructively... :)

[attachment=279:halo.bmp]
[attachment=280:halo1.bmp]
[attachment=282:halo_2.bmp]
[attachment=283:halo3.bmp]

I am not a good writer so I guess it is expected for you to not know what im saying. here is some pics on paint I did they arent good but they should make you understand better. I don't know how to show this to you. sorry.

Edit for mando: basically do this then put the helmet on without your neck peice. then after your head is in the neck peice can be put back on useing the brass rods. I hope this clears it up. If not since you get how to make it just make one and you will clearly see how to do it.

Yeah, that makes sense. it should work. I didn't have to cut anything off of my helm though. But I also didn't scale it.

ivethought of doing this different ways as well.

instead of using so much brass rod, just make 2 guide pins on left and right sides and use a small magnet.

Hmm never thought of useing the magnets. they would work too. Just make sure it doesn't make an obvious gap. Now that everyone gets what I am saying how does the idea sound?

ithink is totally possible, use a real strong magnet and mount it flush in the armor, and put a piece of sheet metal in the neck piece.

its similar to my idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back