Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sean (aka Seanyboy aka Seanyguy)

Profession: Work at a call center called Minacs-Handle emails sent in by people with problems with iTunes

Favorite Hobby: Figure/comic collecting

Favorite part of halo: Driving a Warthog on an exploding Halo

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3, Resident Evil 4

Other Interests: Play bass occasionally, sleeping mostly

Favorite Food: Tacos

Favorite Band: Static X

Favorite Movie(s): Dawn of the Dead '04, Zombieland, District 9, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, 300, The Mist

Name: Bud

Profession: Carpenter/Realtor

Favorite Halo: ODST

Other Interests: Football, Baseball (Go Phillies!), Paintball and WWII

I've been into props/costuming for a few years. I started with Indiana Jones over at COW and Ghostbusters at Proptopia. Building armor is going to be the hardest prop/costuming project I've undertaken. This makes a proton pack look easy :)

WHATS UP 405th Members?!

My names J.Cavlillo aka Kirrou

Located out of Phoenix Arizona

Studying to become a Graphic Designer

Am an Artist and dabble in a variety of mediums (painting, drawing, sculpting, custom vinyl toys, customizing shoes, photography, etc...)

Love electronica/funk music like Daft Punk, Phoenix, Justice

Am crazy excited on making an ODST armor for my first set.

Name: Jake XBLgt is Saviour tears most of my friends just call me Sav

Job: Stay at home dad with 2 kids woot lol

Favorite Hobby: Video Games been doing it for as long as my eyes could see a pixel

Favorite part of halo: the story behind the universe..Fav chapter is assaulting the beach in silent cartographer

Favorite Halo: Halo: Combat Evolved (so tru)

Favorite Video Game: Halo,COD and Left 4 Dead

Other Interests: my kids

Favorite Food: Fav reg food is bbq ribs Fav gaming food is def pizza bites

Favorite multiplayer moments: getting a disgrace (assassination)

well thats it for now hope to jump in soon. i plan on sitting back and checking out some of the projects going on now and get a good idea of what i want and what a good way to get started is thanks for checking me out hope to see u soon

Hi my name is Tom.

I am from Germany.

I am here cause i need help building my stuff.

My hobbys are:

Gaming

Sports

School

My Favorite Food is: Pizza, Toastis, Bananas

My Favorite Games are: Tf2, Halo 3+Odst+ Wars, Killing Floor

Yes im a noob so here is a little about me

Name: Aron

Profession: EMS Driver

Favorite Hobby: Woodworking, fixing up my truck, and what ever keeps me out of trouble

Favorite part of halo: The Story line

Favorite Halo: 1

Favorite Video Game: Halo or WOW

Other Interests: I LOVE music

Favorite Food:

Favorite Finisher: Not sure.. LOL

Favorite Band: Led Zaplin

Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars all around SCIFI nut..

Other: Retired Military (yes 20 years)

I have been working on my armor for about 3 weeks now. All cut out and ready for the next steps. I have read and read watched lot of youtube.

name: Joe

profession: Fleet farm haha, part time

hobbies: paintball, games, photoshopping, movie making stuff

favorite halo: Halo 1 CE

favorite game: Halo ODST

favorite finisher: "finishing this fight"

other interests: photoshop and stuff

favorite food: pinneapple

Name: Nick Holman

Profession: Climbing Director for the YMCA

Favorite Hobby: Multi-pitch trad climbing

Favorite part of halo: the grunts' dialogue

Favorite Halo: ODST Firefight

Favorite Video Game: probably Rock Band or KOTOR

Other Interests: I mod Nerf guns and my G1. i also like watching PBS and shooting.

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Band: Flight of the Conchordes

Other: I went to the United States Merchant Marine Academy

I'm going to be making a pep'd ODST "Rookie" suit. I had originally planned on making it for Halloween... after searching around it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Maybe, we'll see... I'm going to start working on folding tomorrow (probably while I'm at work, shhh...) Does anyone have any time-saving tips?

Name:Cameron Satch (pseudonyms suit me)

Profession: Delayed Enlistment Program (DEP) member of the USAF. Shipping for Basic on November 10th

Age: 19 (I'm going to be at training for my 20th birthday, and I'll still be in tech training for my 21st... =_:)

Fav. Hobbies: Gaming, reading, movie-going, and driving (I'd make a great prof. driver)

Fav. Video Games: LoZ series (left-handed and formerly dishwater blonde... I practically am Link), Guild Wars (everyone needs an MMO), and ODST (no more of the Chief's godliness, and you gotta love Mickey.)

Fav. Food: When I eat, it's typically candy. Or bread... I'm a sucker for carbs and we seem to get along fine.

Other Interests: Life, the Universe, Everything. Oh, by the way, I'm a galactic hitchhiker. Just so you're informed.

Name: Ryan H.

Profession: Retail / Customer Service

Favorite hobby: napping

Favorite Halo: Halo 1

Favorite video game: Monkey Island 3

Other Intresets: napping, photoshop nonsense, napping, reading scifi/fantasy, napping, costuming, and napping.

Favorite food: pizza, mac n cheese, biscuits and gravy, you know - all the stuff that's aweful for you.

Favorite quote: "Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error." -Cicero

Randomly stumbled onto this site while looking through stuff for Halloween. I'd love to make some T51b armor from Fallout, and eventually some nice Halo stuff as well.

Name: John Swartz

Profession: Athletic Trainer

Fav Halo: Halo 1

Fav Band: Rise Against

I stumbled across this site in my quest to make a spartan EOD suit. 2 quick questions for you pros out there. I can find the front chest plate for EOD, but not the back....any ideas? Just use the Mark 5 chest plate? And lastly do I have to fold 2 shoulder pieces, or can I use the one I made for both sides as sort of a cast....hope somebody helps.

Name:Brandon

Profession: 3D modler and general artist

Favorite Hobby: Video Games and friends

Favorite part of halo: the holw thing and every ting about the halo uni

Favorite Halo: ODST

Favorite Video Game: Halo series

Other Interests: music, art, relaxing, and animals

Favorite Food: any and all food ill eat almost anything ha

Favorite Finisher:roy supersmash bro melee

Favorite Band: nine inch nails

Favorite Movie(s): fight club, half baked, grandmas boy, pineapple express

Other: im about to get my bachlers in game art and designe.

This is it guys, I lost my virginity here.... :|

Name: Jamie

Job: Full time student (game development) & run my own web design & graphic company.

Favorite Hobby: Playing video games, building stuff, breaking stuff and mountain biking.

Favorite part of halo: Attempting to jump friends in a ghost... and trying to teabag ppl. XD

Favorite Halo: The original, I'm old skool...

Favorite Video Game: Don't laugh but Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Sim City 2000 - 30000, Sim Tower (man that's a sick game!), Halo, Fallout, Metal Slug Oblivion and anything which makes me escape my life.. haha

Other Interests: Riding mountain bikes and building cool things.

Favorite Food: Twinkies... but we can't get them here in Aus > :(

Best Thing You Have Built: Upright Arcade Machine (took a damn long time!)

Goals: Right now is to get my Mark VI ready in two weeks... I currently have put everything on hold and I am working on it full time :D THATS COMMITMENT! I need to win this Halloween costume contest! XD

Another goal is to get photos of Spartan getting chicks, in a strip club and riding a mountain bike. (STAY TUNED!)

I have been spying on this forum for the last 2 weeks... I like it.

odst nick said:
Name: Nick Holman

Profession: Climbing Director for the YMCA

Favorite Hobby: Multi-pitch trad climbing

Favorite part of halo: the grunts' dialogue

Favorite Halo: ODST Firefight

Favorite Video Game: probably Rock Band or KOTOR

Other Interests: I mod Nerf guns and my G1. i also like watching PBS and shooting.

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Band: Flight of the Conchordes

Other: I went to the United States Merchant Marine Academy

I'm going to be making a pep'd ODST "Rookie" suit. I had originally planned on making it for Halloween... after searching around it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Maybe, we'll see... I'm going to start working on folding tomorrow (probably while I'm at work, shhh...) Does anyone have any time-saving tips?

You need a BACKUP man!!!

Just in case I'm going as either Thomas or Guy from Daft Punk... Just one helmet to build! :p

and my other backup is.... undecided.. oh man I'm screwed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello 405th,

My name is Ben and I am a new person to the site, I live in Germany,I am 12 years old 13 in about a month, I have so far made a few ODST peices. Before joining I had looked around at forums and I fell in love with the site. I have recently made a few animations for you guys but their not the best. So I will hopefuly keep every one up to date on what I am doing.

I am one of Halo biggest fans. I have played the game since I was 7 and like the 405th, fell in love with it. Moving on, I will hopefully be able to come to the 2010 and so on dragoncon and other cons, it will be nice to meet you all.

I enjoy playing games, making armor and watching my little bother and sister fight. I mostly play Halo, Call of Duty, Mass Effect, shooter games.

I hope this helped you get to know me and I will soon post my creations and what I am doing, I hope we can all be good friends.

That is all, you can leave now, I SAID LEAVE!!!

Welcome to The 405th Infantry :)

If you need any help just hit me up with a PM

ohh, and before you start posting questions

read the stickies. Please because people will start

telling you to stop posting noobish questions and blah blah

so read the stickies they are packed with info.

-Alex

Welcome young Hell Jumper to the 405th!

Can't wait to see you WIP thread.

(as for the previous posts: No need for pics of yourself)

Robby said:
That is not what he meant at all... Only that if you post a progress thread have pictures of what you are doing to put up. Welcome Rhinoc. You do NOT need to post pictures of yourself.

That was sarcasm, but I guess it didn't come through very well. I just don't think saying "Pics or it didn't happen." was very appropriate for the context.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Joe

Fav. Halo: Halo 3

Fav. Part of Halo: the opening cutscene in ODST

Fav. Hobby: posting stuff on forums.

Favorite kind of cheese: swiss

I'm a noob to the armormaking field, but it sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back