Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Pascal
Profession: Cheerleader Coach
Favorite Hobby: Video Games , Cheerleading , Paintball
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo , COD series , 2Moons/Dekaron
Favorite Food: Poutine
Favorite DJ : David Guetta , DJ PC ( Myself xD )

Name: "Axe"
Profession: You'll laugh, but... Fencing coach. Youngest multi-weapon certified coach in the world.
Hobbies: fake rifles, video games, writing, listening to music, graphic design, and fencing
Favorite part of Halo: Legendary Difficulty - and using my 360 controller on my pc.
Favorite Halo: Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Armor Permutation: Mark V or CQB
Favorite Weapon: The BR55, duh!
Video Games: All Halos, Modern Warfare 2, Orange Box
Music: Everything.

I'm off to college in a month, Aerospace Engineering Honors at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University on an Army ROTC scholarship. Hopefully, my roommates won't be too frustrated by my pepakura-ing. :)

Name: Klint Edgemon im a junior in high school
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and messing around with firends
Favorite part of halo: in legends were they sprint down the coivent ship in episode 4
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo, BC, or COD series
Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing instruments and im ready to get into airsoft/paintball
Favorite Food: Chicken nuggets :p
Favorite Finisher: Halo Readh assasionations
Favorite Band: Green day
Favorite Movie(s): and comdey or action
Other:My goal is to one day make a Blue halo spartan suit

Name: Niko Palo
Profession: School, but I'll be soon outta' it.
Favorite hobby: Parkour, maybe.
Favorite part of halo: In ODST, when the ODST squad kills the chieftain as a team.
Favorite halo: Halo 3, but it's definitely gonna change when Reach comes out.
Favorite Video Game: umm, AvP.
Other Interests: Making music (TECHNO FTW).
Favorite food: Noodles/Ramen
Favorite finisher: BITE THEIR HEADS
Other: There is nothing else to say, I guess.

~Peelo

Name: Manny (or stick with holden)

ok, thats a little to regimented for me. Like every one else I'm a huge halo fan, I work for t-mobile getting yelled at all day by people who cant work their phones for a grand total of $13.67 an hour. Been in a few bands blah blah blah..... joined up so i can figure out how you guys make all those kick ass costumes so when i get married next halloween I can do so as Noble Six or a ODST

so yeah, let the good times roll

Name: Marc Spector (i wish) Miguel Zamora
Employed: with UPS
Gamertag: Juggaloninja117
Favorite Halo moment: "They're in standard formation, little bastards up front big ones in back."
Saddest moment in life: When I left Cortana Behind... I cried
Favorite Weapon: Sniper (its such a good shot gun) or Splaser
Hobby: Hunting, Shooting all sorts of guns, Learning about firearms and military tactics, Reading, video games, Music
Hates: How the Halo franchise did not follow along with the books :'c (no brutes on Reach dammnit)
Food: any kind
Bands: Anything but Country and mainstream pop / rap
Aspirations: To build various UNSC Weaponry as a side project
Guilty pleasure: Panic! at the Disco
Favorite Caliber: .408 rifle or a .45 GCP pistol <3
Call me Moon
Ask for anything else

Name: Ashley M. ((yeah im a girl, so what? i like nerds...))
Profession: currently schooling for Phlebotomy ((and yes i am in HS))
Favorite Hobby: Video games, hello, i wouldn't be here if i wasn't. oh and wrestling!
Favorite part of halo: The story and the music...i have a secret crush for master chief...but you didnt need to know that....
Favorite Halo: The first one...it brings me back everytime i play it and reminds me why i love Halo
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Fatal frame series, dead or alive, street fighters, Raiden (*sniff sniff* classic), RE!!
Other Interests: music is my life, and currently school wrestling is too. haha then theres the food and video games. and snowboarding. my Burton misses the snow....
Favorite Food: Sushi and Noodles.
Favorite Finisher: finisher?....haha oh "FATALITY..." i love that. its my alternative to "epic fail.."
Favorite Band: ...to many to list, but i will tell you i listen to basically everything...including country..and screamo.
Favorite Movie(s): Saving private ryan, band of brothers, the pacific, dead space down fall, Avatar (no the Ang avatar...blue people avatar.), halo legends, bible black (hehe), sherlock holmes, uhm anime movies? hahaha you get the picture.
Other: i am going to run the Warrior Dash in september, i paddle for about 6 miles for dragon boats on saturdays and the same for sundays, OH OH! and i got 5th place in sub-regionals for wrestling...if i had gotten 4th....i would have gone to regionals...

anyway, hey people im here to get to know you! so PM me and get to know me! i'll see you on the FORUMS!!!!! oh and another thing...if you are wondering which girl i am in the picture, im the one in the back. :3

Name: Patrick Shields
Profession: I work at a local teen center and a small gaming company Zombie Gamers (www.zombiegamers.com)
Favorite Hobby: playing video games, sports, and chillin and grillin at my boy Tubz's house
Favorite part of halo: its definitely gotta be in Halo Wars when the three Spartans go sick on the Elites
Favorite Video Game: I dont really have a favorite... anything with cool weapons, characters, story, and a BADASS main character **MASTER CHIEF** :D
Favorite Food: Im a human garbage disposal haha
Favorite Finisher: Gears of War curb stomp
Favorite Genre of Music: Metal and Classic Rock
Other: I guess if theres anything else you wanna know just ask lol

Gamertag - Peezeezeo

Name: Justin(tk scrap)
Job: student
Hobbies: video games, snowboarding, learning, props and costumes, charity work, and having fun.
Favorite games: Final Fantasy, Halo, Duke Nukem, and go fish
GamerTag: Use to be Ch4inz0fD34th. How ever when I start playing again it will be a different account.

Name: Lluc RB
Favorite Hobby: Be a freak
Favorite Halo: original Halo 1
Favorite Video Game: MonkyIsland !!
Other Interests: CG
Favorite Food: jamon iberico!

Hi, I'm a CG artist and i'm looking to learn about building physical models!

Thanks for this great forum!

Name: John Blackley
Profession: Support Worker
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Drawing, Cinema and hanging with friends (when i have time)
Favorite part of halo: The Games, the books and the general feel of having all your friends online and having a laugh.
Favorite Halo: All of them, although Halo wars ain't that good...
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Final Fantasy
Other Interests: Reading and sleeping or drawing really...
Favorite Finisher: Falcon punch to the testicles...
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Favorite Movie(s): Far to many to mention...
Other: I can sleep standing up?

Apart from having complete blank face from those questions, i'm from scotland and i'm looking for a decent hobby to get into, i love masks, don't know why but i'm starting to build up a mask collection and i wanna be able to make my own, i also love the halo weaponry and would like to make my own also.

But i look forward to meeting all you fine people here on the 405th (at least in the forums and not in person...) and i hope that with all your help i can start making my own props and such, but so you understand, i r complete nOOb at this and i'm currently drawing up a list of tools and materials i will need for this, and also a workspace so it'll take some time to get started...

Name: Padelis Barbounis
Profession: University Student
Nationality: Greek
Favorite Hobby: Flash animation, playing guitar, reading manga & watching anime and movies, hanging with friends and (of course) video games :D
Favorite Games: Halo (all of them), Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain, Company of Heroes.
Favorite Music: Iron Maiden, Nightwish.

I really want to start my first Spartan Suit along with some weapons.
At the moment I'm practicing with different papers for pepakura. Currently I'm using A4 paper to construct the assault rifle from
Halo 1.

Name: Jon Zambrano
Profession: Pizza delivery (Pays the bills while I finish school)
Favorite Hobby: Video Games. In addition to Halo, I was a huge WoW addict but I'm currently off that. We'll see how long that lasts.
Favorite part of Halo: The "Didjaseethat????" moments when playing with your friends.
Favorite Video Game: World of Warcraft
Other Interests: I used to work out a lot. I've been really lax on that up until recently though.
Favorite Food: Whatever has bacon in it.
Favorite Finisher: Forward, forward, down, up?
Favorite Band: Not sure. I'm musically schizophrenic. My zune has the most screwed up combination of artists ever.
Favorite Movie(s): Too many to name.

I just want to let you guys know that I'm here to bite off more than I can chew. My girlfriend and all my friends all rolled their eyes when I talked about building a set of Spartan armor. Luckily, they're all just as dorky as I am but they don't think I'll do it. I'm here to prove them wrong! Also, I want to finish my armor by Halloween but I'm setting a goal to finish by Reach launch even though I know it's just unrealistic. I tossed around a lot of ideas for what I wanted to build but I've narrowed it down to either Carter or Noble 6. This is going to be epic. Can't wait.

Name: Mike Jones
Proffesion: Filmaker W/ legos
Hobby: Foosball
Why halo?: Because its cool
So?: Shut up
Favorite Food: Pizza

Name: Griffin Adams
Proffession: School
Hobby: Reading
Fav part of Halo: Spartans never die they're just missing in action
Favorite Halo: All of them
Favorite video game: Halo
Other interests: Reading
Fav food: pizza
Fav finisher: Melee

Hay I am mark, I am 18 years old. I love the halo series I have been following it for 10 years, someday I hope to make a game as good as halo. I like to right storys most are for games I would like to make. Some of my hobbies are to hang out with my friends, play video games, and read books. I live in Waller Texas, if you ever herd of it you ether live here or you went for a drive though the back roads and got lost here.

My name is Calen, I'm 23 years old. I have been making props/masks/helmets for years. I am new to the forum, but I have a lot of experience at "making things". You can check out some of my work here: http://s641.photobucket.com/home/propcustomz/allalbums

I am getting into making halo armor because I love the game, and all of the armor is really awesome. I will make a suit soon, having seen some of the suits people make here has made me want to make one of my own. My first piece(excluding the legendary Mark helmet in my photobucket) will be the security(my all time favorite) helmet. I have loved the thing ever since halo 3, and wanted to make it really bad. But unfortunately the visor has been a problem and I don't like the look of the painted visors I have seen. I want the mirror finish, not just the metallic paint finish. But recently I have come across the means of making the visor. So I look forward to sharing the finished piece with you guys.

Name: Ian
Profession: On Disability
Favorite Hobby: PC Gaming
Favorite part of Halo: My 8 year old son actually got me into Halo and we enjoy the games, culture and story together
Favorite Halo: ODST(I enjoy rumbling in the concrete jungle)
Favorite Video Game: Changes constantly but Civ4 has been a constant for years
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars I - VI

Name: Cyndi Freeman
Profession: Firefighter/EMT
Favorite Hobby: Building model airplanes
Favorite part of halo: Battling the flood infected people
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Metal Gear series, Mass Effect, Fallout, Halo and Half-Life just can't pick one!
Other Interests: Fishing, hunting, alternative energy sources
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Finisher: Fallout 3 with V.A.T.S. perk mysterious stranger, shot to the head from a .44 mag.
Favorite Band: Electric Light Orcistra
Favorite Movie(s): Blazing Saddles, Christine, The Shining
Other: Received firefighter of the year in 2009 for grant writing for the fire department

Name: Christopher Madrid
Favorite Hobby: Spending time with my wife, Video Games and Music
Favorite part of halo: Mulriplayer
Favorite Halo: 2 and 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo > COD
Favorite Band: Rammstein or Senses Fail
Favorite Movie(s): WHEN'S THE HALO MOVIE COMING OUT! >:0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back