Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Velibor
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and drawing/painting
Profession: Painter
Favorite part of halo: The ending of Halo 3.
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Fallout, CoD
Other Interests: Playing guitar.
Favorite Food: Srpski cevap. :D
Favorite Band: Led Zeppelin, The Who, Mastodon, Soundgarden, AIC etc.
Favorite Movie(s): Rope, Vertigo, Iron man, Eraserhead...
Other: I'm from Serbia, so if anybody from here is from ex-SFRJ please send me p.m.

Cheers!

Name: Benjamin D.
Profession: technician in a rental company equipment for instantaneous interpretation.
Favorite Hobby: roller, model making ....
Favorite Video Game: lego video games (batman, star wars etc...)
Other Interests: Motor bikes, toys, movies
Favorite Food: Japanese/pizza.french cuisine.
Favorite Band: Green Day
Favorite Movie(s): Iron man, star trek movies, star wars first trilogy (4, 5 &6), ....
Other: I used to be a model maker for special effects, but I quit at my daughter birth.

I'm living near Paris in France. I've joined the 405th to share my iron man armor making and have some help :).

Hello my name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father.... Prepare to die!!!!!

Actualy my name is Michael Flores. I am 40 years old and live in sunny California. I Found this site a few years ago and found the means to create props i have always wanted. Thank you to all the talented folks who have provided free Pepakura files and inspiration to all the members of this site.

Warmest Regards;

Michael Flores

Well hi there ^^ let me introduce myself

Name: Helen
Profession: School
Favorite Hobby: Riding and anything that’s artsy. Mainly drawing
Favorite part of halo: Rushing around in the warthog
Favorite Halo: The first, back on the old xBox (I never played the others)

Other Interests: Singing and dancing! But I’m bad so I only do it when I feel unwatched, haha
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Movies: Dragonheart, Princess Mononoke, PotC 1

I’m a perfectionist and really enjoy long-term projects with lots of planning and research including it.
So! Off to reading all the stickies and whatnot :D

Name: Dan "wazaaman" McBrayer
Profession: Sculptor
Favorite Hobby: Cross Country Running
Favorite part of halo: The last stand of Halo Reach simply an epic ending climax.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Currently Dead Space 2 but my fav changes frequently
Other Interests: Games, Cooking, Sculpting
Favorite Food: Indian Curry
Favorite Book: Dune by Frank Herbert
Other: My best mile is 5 minutes

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I found the 405th while searching for DS2 armour images. After watching a few videos, and looking at some threads here, my interest was piqued. I think this hobby would be a lot of fun, and right up my alley. I am patient, and fastidious about attention to detail in most things. I've always been interested in high quality costumes/armour and props. It looks like a very rewarding hobby.

Name: Michael although most everyone calls me Bo (a nickname that was given to me when I was little)
Profession: I am an autoworker for Chrysler LLC. I work in the Windsor Minivan assembly plant.
Favorite Hobby: Reading and Video Games
Favorite Video Game: At the moment I'm playing Dead Space 2. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I also play World of Warcraft.
Other Interests: I have spent a lot of time training my 2 year old GSD and studied Taoist Tai Chi for 5 years
Favorite Food: I love Thai food, and pretty much anything over pan fried noodles
Favorite Band: Depeche Mode
Favorite Movie(s): The Count of Monte Cristo (new one), Batman Movies (the Christopher Nolan ones), The Star Wars movies, The Matrix, Iron man, Watchmen, Serenity
Favorite Books(s): Song of Fire and Ice Series, Wheel of Time Series, Isaac Asimov books, Dune Series, Snow Crash, any thing by William Gibson
Favorite TV Shows(s): Firefly, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Doctor Who, True Blood, Castle, V, The Wire, Battlestar Galactica, The Big Bang Theory, Shameless (US), Being Human (US), Fringe

Hi guys, saw a video about your site on an Indymogul video on YouTube awhile ago; looked at a bunch of threads and thought it was very cool but dismissed it because I didn't think I was near the level of skill to create this stuff. Recently found this again after I saw a few fallout armor builds on YouTube, most noticeably a full power armor build by MrSkullsnGuns. I ended up browsing for a few hours and this stuff really sparked my interest in this hobby. I have sculpted armor and weapons before but never with pepekura and resin and bondo and all that and I am excited to try out this new medium to create props with.
Even though I only play PS3 and this is forum is based around a 360 game I still think Halo armor is pretty cool with its own unique style and I would like to try to put together a few pieces of it however my real goal is to create a full suit of T45-d power armor from Fallout 3. I also think its nice to join a large forum, most other forums I've been a part of have only consisted of around 100 or so active members and waiting three days for a single reply or critique was annoying so joining a forum this large is a real treat for me. Anyways onto the real stuff.

Name: Max Herbik
Hobbies: Film making, building model kits, video games, skiing, swimming, and mountain climbing.
Food: Probably sushi or lobster.
Favorite Band: I switch this a lot but I like rock and hard rock/metal music.
Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings by a long shot.
Favorite Books: The Iliad and the Aeneid
Favorite TV shows: South Park, Family Guy, and The Walking Dead

I guess that's about it, it's nice to meet you all and I am sure happy I found this forum!

Name: Jeremy
Profession: in school but i starting comic
Age; 17
Favorite hobby: Warhammer 40000, drawing
Favorite part of halo: last level of first halo
Favorite halo; Reach
favorite game: Reach
Other interests: books, lots of books
Favorite Food: Soup
Favorite Finisher: snipe
other: ????????

Name: Scott Riggs Aka Damien Black, Aka Spartan 0013
Favorite Hobby: Video games, Making random things, driving fast, playin paintball, grillin
Favorite Part of Halo: end of reach when Six rapes like 5 elites at once
Favorite halo: Reach
Favorite Video game EVER: SUPER MARIO BROTHERS
other intrests: Paintballlllll
Favorite Food: Pizza, Suprime from pizza hut
Favorite Finisher: Accedental 'nade stick to the ass
Other: ?

Name : Manolo Dingli
Profession : Part time postal operator.
Favorite hobbies : Gaming, creating things, reading and collecting armored figures.
Favorite part of Halo : Armor designs (they're amazing)
Favorite Halo : Halo 3
Favorite movies : Iron Man 1 and 2, Transformers, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars anthology and more . . .
Favorite music : Movie and game soundtracks.

Name: PL
Profession: study
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Cosplay
Favorite part of halo: Halo Wars : Arbiter VS Forge / Spartan VS Covy
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Forza, ACB, Battlefield
Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing instruments and im really into airsoft/paintball
Favorite Food: French (because i am)
Favorite Finisher: Fatality
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Favorite Movie(s): Behind Enemy Lines, American Gangster, Wedding Crashers
Other: ..................................

I actually came across this forum about a year ago while looking for Kamen Rider/Super Sentai pep files, but didn't really decide to join till now when I had tried a few of the things I found on here...still no luck finding a Black Rx pep file though.

Name: Derek
Profession: College student
Favorite Hobby: Drawing, martial arts, and playing guitar
Favorite part of halo: The armor
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda
Favorite Finisher: Fatality
Favorite Movie(s): The Godfather, Night of the Living Dead

Name: Jørgen / Mr.Nice Guy
Favorite Hobby: Make stuff.
Favorite part of halo: Vehicles
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Food: Chili. Con carne.
Favorite Finisher: Mah Lazor.
Favorite Band: Metallica, Black Label Society
Favorite Movie(s): Glory At Sea
Other: :cool

Hello everyone i'm new

My name: Mikkel (but everyone i know call me Michael)
Favorite Hobby: Make stuff. and gaming
Favorite part of halo: armor
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Food: Don't know
Favorite Finisher: ?
Favorite Band: I don't have one
Favorite Movie(s): Black Hawk down

Name: Kris
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite Halo Game: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect 2
Favorite Food: Chinese
Other Interests: Writing, Reading, Guitar, C++ Programming, Conventions

Hello 405th! Im sorta new iv'e actually been lurkin' around here for awhile reading up on stuff to kinda see if this is something someone like me could do. well i figure it's about time i say hi. Im probably one of the more greener people around here, since i have no relative experience, just a decent work ethic and attention to detail, but i hope i can join this community and produce some nice work that won't make you all laugh or go "what in the *&(^ is that supposed to be." At any rate i saw you guys on youtube somewhere and as a dedicated halo fan i had to check it out, my aspiration is to make a full set of custom reach armour, as cliche' as that is. I've already started peping a few helmets and i plan to start a WIP thread... hopefully

Name: Kellin Flett
Profession: Recevier
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft, Video Games (halo and those old kick@#$ rpgs) Electronics, Music
Favorite part of halo: halo 1: the two betrayals, the scene where you come up out of the tunnel with the bridge in it and the track "in amber clad" starts up, great memories :D
Favorite Halo: First one
Favorite Video Game: Erm Halo or Legend of Dragoon
Other Interests: Making video game music remixes, composing. Huge airsoft tactical gearhead :D
Favorite Food: Chinese or vietnamese food
Favorite Finisher: GOW's torquipitation
Favorite Band: Opeth
Favorite Movie(s): Band of Brothers, Wall-e
Other: Halo is THE only fps game where i can mop the floor with my opposition. If i play cod or any other series i have a 0.9 K/D ratio at best

Hi guys. Been on the 405th for a few months now, reading, reading and reading. Have started my first project master chief VI armour. Have been learning alot as I go. All the info and vids I hav viewed have helped me alot.
Anyways I'm Marcus, 29 years old and a veteran gamer. Cabinet Maker by trade. Love o line gaming, Aussie rules football.
Thanks to all who have helped me so
Much already! Ben reaper and Adam gumbos videos inparticular.
Hi and thanks

Introducing myself

Name: Andy Gunnarson
profession: College student / ac serviceman
Favorite hobby: I have soo many.. working out & video games
Favorite part about halo: Intense action that I can't have in real life... same reasons why we all play.
Favorite halo: Latest & greatest ofcourse.
Favorite video game: Halo & COD

Name: Eric
Profession: Aeronautic Engineering student
Favorite Hobby: Music/Drawing
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4/ Vindictus.
Other Interests: Computer Programming
Favorite Food: Cake. A lie.
Other: Other.

Profession: High Schooler
Favourite Hobby: Making armour, gaming, electronics
Fav part of Halo: When the portal to the Ark is opened.
Favourite Halo: 3
Favourite Game: Gears of War
Favourite Food: Fried rice
Favourite Band: Mayday Parade
Favourite Movie: Battle: Los Angeles, Watchmen, Law Abiding Citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back