Ithica going back to Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
i salute you, sir! thank you for serving our beloved country. keep yourself safe out there and we'll see you when you get back. HOOAH!

I have a sitrrp for this beautuful community. I am in bangor, maine for about 45 mins waiting to refuel. I want every last one of you to know how much this thread and support means to me. It is people like you all that makes it so great to be a soldier. Thank youall from the bottom of my heart. Brutus thank you for starting this thread. You have always had a special place in my life and heart. That's as a brother so let's not get confused lol. I will see you all soon.

Love,
Ithica

get home to us safely when you finish your deployment Ithica! wish you the best of luck and we're all with you, from the noobs to Adam himself.

405th care package program?

Well then the poster used the wrong rank, SSGT is Air Force and SSG is Army( both stand for Staff Sergeant). An Air Force SSGT is actually a rank below the Army SSG.

As for the after mentioned SSG, good luck and stay alert!

No disrespect to any other service or prior service men/women oiut there... but in The Corps, everyone is infantry no matter the MOS or stripes... I DEFINATELY didn't mean to infer that Ithica was in the chAir Force...

All I can say is this: Even if someone chose to join the Military (no matter what branch - but we all know the Corps is the best) than they have my respect (until they prove they don't deserve it)

This is what? The 3rd deployment for Dave to Iraq? I know it's not his choice, but DAMN!

ALSO: I know we have other service members here on the 405th (Thorsolli) so let's hear from them as well as... War is hell, maybe we can start a 405th care package program for them? Who's in?

stay safe sarge, and stay safe Sergeant! just remember... all the terrorists are noobs and once there noob tubez run out of ammo there screwed :p just remember... go for the face xD

Come back soon man!

//Jeremy

ALSO: I know we have other service members here on the 405th (Thorsolli) so let's hear from them as well as... War is hell, maybe we can start a 405th care package program for them? Who's in?

I'm in. I think it's a great idea. Contact me if you come up with more plans.

Oh, and to Dave: Good luck my friend! Stay safe.

Stay safe, Ithica. Your in my prayers, watch your six, and when the **** hits the fan, run like hell. Good luck. Men and women like you deserve to be respected, loved and safe. Because of men and women like YOU we are safe. Liberty is never free. Godspeed, friend.

be safe and return soon. keep us up to date on here. i know you won't have alot of access but when you do pop a note. will be in our prayers.

It was good seeing you Reach's launch night! When I heard that some other spartans were coming, I knew it was you and Brit. It's been too long. Have a safe flight and keep your head down. Good luck in finding supplies over there. I'm interested in seeing what pieces you come back with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back