RS[3]/SABERTOOTH

Hello everyone and happy new year!

It's time for me to continue improving my armor, so here it is the RS[3]/SABERTOOTH helmet attachment for my Anubis!!

MK7_Jerverant post_09_Sabertooth_Mesa de trabajo 1.jpg

It was 3D printed using TurboCharizard 's files; I love the way all the pieces are printed separately, and I used wire to attach them together.

MK7_Jerverant post_09_Sabertooth-02.jpg

Then, I tested my sewing skills to make the straps the most accurate to the game I could, and I think I nailed it!

I cutted 2 pieces of cordura fabric and sew them together, then added the 3D printed piece and sew that fold. After that, glued all the pieces with epoxy glue and attached it to the helmet using super glue (ye, it's kinda permament lol), anyway, I love this attachment and I don't see myself without it in the near future.

MK7_Jerverant post_09_Sabertooth-03.jpg

And that's it for helmet attachments...
just kidding; cat ears soon (if they're in the Anubis helmet, does that makes them jackal ears??)

But for now, I'm starting the undersuit.

Until next time!

Jerverant Cosplay · Instagram

BOOTS

Hello everyone!!

Back with improving/finishing my Mk7, its time for another forum post. Here, I'll show my process making the boots, and some minor improvements I've made

MK7_Jerverant post_10_Boots_Mesa de trabajo 1.jpg

For start, I wanted to make full boots with this build, rather than making boot covers (as in my ODST v6 ). I used some non-slip rubber for shoes and textured eva foam to make the sole; also, for the boots to be more comfortable, I used those "slippers" (I'll be calling them "chanclas") that I bought at Walmart

MK7_Jerverant post_10_Boots-02.jpg

You know the drill: the build was eva foam; but the boots have the perfect size for the chanclas to be in and stay in place. The chanclas are fully removable, for them to be washed after hours of using the armor lol

MK7_Jerverant post_10_Boots-03.jpg

Lastly (this is the minor improving I was talking about): the "boot over suit". The Mk7 Official Cosplay Guide specifies that this piece is made of a "similar composite-polymer material as the techsuit", so what I did was to cover some 4mm eva foam with fake leather, to give it that "techsuit" look (I'll be using this technique to make the torso undersuit, for the rest of the undersuit pieces I'll be using the same fake leather, but with spandex-like fabric). Also, made that piece removable, for me to be able to remove the chancla for cleaning

MK7_Jerverant post_10_Boots-04.jpg

And that's it for the chanclas!!

I mean... boots, of course

Now for real, I'm starting the undersuit (also fixing some issues with my cod piece)

Until next time!

BOOTS

Hello everyone!!

Back with improving/finishing my Mk7, its time for another forum post. Here, I'll show my process making the boots, and some minor improvements I've made

View attachment 327172

For start, I wanted to make full boots with this build, rather than making boot covers (as in my ODST v6 ). I used some non-slip rubber for shoes and textured eva foam to make the sole; also, for the boots to be more comfortable, I used those "slippers" (I'll be calling them "chanclas") that I bought at Walmart

View attachment 327173

You know the drill: the build was eva foam; but the boots have the perfect size for the chanclas to be in and stay in place. The chanclas are fully removable, for them to be washed after hours of using the armor lol

View attachment 327174

Lastly (this is the minor improving I was talking about): the "boot over suit". The Mk7 Official Cosplay Guide specifies that this piece is made of a "similar composite-polymer material as the techsuit", so what I did was to cover some 4mm eva foam with fake leather, to give it that "techsuit" look (I'll be using this technique to make the torso undersuit, for the rest of the undersuit pieces I'll be using the same fake leather, but with spandex-like fabric). Also, made that piece removable, for me to be able to remove the chancla for cleaning

View attachment 327175

And that's it for the chanclas!!

I mean... boots, of course

Now for real, I'm starting the undersuit (also fixing some issues with my cod piece)

Until next time!

Super nice job! Definitely gonna have to add that boot cover you made to mine, adds a good amount of detail for something so simple!

UNDERSUIT: KNEES

Hello there (General Kenobi)

As I promised, I started working on the undersuit, and before working on the top parts, I decided to make the knees, mostly because I'm experimenting with this (also, I'm no pro at sewing), but let me tell you that in my opinion, the experiment was a success!!

Here's the result:

MK7_Jerverant post_11_Undersuit_Knees_01.jpg

Again, because I'm no expert on sewing, I decided to make the undersuit by separate pieces:
• Knees
• Crotch
• Abs
• Elbows
• Shoulders
• Neck

Started by drawing a sketch on my knee

MK7_Jerverant post_11_Undersuit_Knees_02.jpg

Then separated it by pieces, and sewed it together. My first tought was to make it with spandex and faux leather, but the spandex was a completely mess, so I ended up making it entirely out of faux leather, but with a velcro "hiding" in the inner part.

Also, added some of the details with 2mm eva foam, glueing them with hot glue.

MK7_Jerverant post_11_Undersuit_Knees_03.jpg

Lastly, here's how my knee pads use to be attached: using a strap. But with this, I changed that and added some velcro to the undersuit and to the knees inner padding, that way I could have my knee pads look accurate, and also to be comfortable!

MK7_Jerverant post_11_Undersuit_Knees_04.jpg

And that's for the knee parts of the undersuit!

If you want to make them, as I did, here's the template.

Now, with this being a success, gotta work in the other parts of the undersuit and of course, the attachments! I have a Con at my city in a month and a half, so I hope to fully finish my v2 Anubis MK7 by then!

Until next time!

Last edited:
UNDERSUIT: KNEES

Hello there (General Kenobi)

As I promised, I started working on the undersuit, and before working on the top parts, I decided to make the knees, mostly because I'm experimenting with this (also, I'm no pro at sewing), but let me tell you that in my opinion, the experiment was a success!!

Here's the result:

View attachment 328199

Again, because I'm no expert on sewing, I decided to make the undersuit by separate pieces:
• Knees
• Crotch
• Abs
• Elbows
• Shoulders
• Neck

Started by drawing a sketch on my knee

View attachment 328200

Then separated it by pieces, and sewed it together. My first tought was to make it with spandex and faux leather, but the spandex was a completely mess, so I ended up making it entirely out of faux leather, but with a velcro "hiding" in the inner part.

Also, added some of the details with 2mm eva foam, glueing them with hot glue.

View attachment 328201

Lastly, here's how my knee pads use to be attached: using a strap. But with this, I changed that and added some velcro to the undersuit and to the knees inner padding, that way I could have my knee pads look accurate, and also to be comfortable!

View attachment 328202

And that's for the knee parts of the undersuit!

If you want to make them, as I did, here's de template.

Now, with this being a success, gotta work in the other parts of the undersuit and of course, the attachments! I have a Con at my city in a month and a half, so I hope to fully finish my v2 Anubis MK7 by then!

Until next time!

Look straight out of the game! Nicely done!

UNDERSUIT: ABS

Back with the undersuit, I finished the abs piece!!

Honestly, this was a kinda tricky one; but in the end, all came out really good!

Here's the result:

MK7_Jerverant post_12_Undersuit_Abs_01.jpg

I used MNKr's undersuit .pdo file; made every piece separately using 4mm eva foam; then covered all in faux leather (the same leather I've been using for all undersuit related parts); glued the faux leather with contact cement

MK7_Jerverant post_12_Undersuit_Abs_02.jpg

Then, glued all the pieces together using contact cement, reinforcing the interior with hotglue and with straps. Also, added velcro in the back (near to the spine) so I could wear it and remove it easily

MK7_Jerverant post_12_Undersuit_Abs_03.jpg

Some details (like the spine) have a more "plastic" look rather than leather in the game, so for that parts I simply used eva foam and plastidip

MK7_Jerverant post_12_Undersuit_Abs_04.jpg

Here's a comparison between my cosplay and my in-game armor

MK7_Abs_03.jpg

I'm really pleased on how the undersuit turned out, and with this, I'm more hyped to finish every undersuit part I have left.

Until next time!

Amazing work! I'm happy to see your undersuit especially how the torso turned out! I also wanted to make mine out of foam but I can't find the pdo file. Can you tell me where I can find it please?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back