Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Bishop for your site update news.

question, I take it the stuff your making will be able to be purshased? If not, dang, hehe loved the AR, and if so :) do you have a "price sheet"?
Also are you guys looking to make any sort of under armor? Curious to what you guys have in store

But very nice stuff, again, ive kept up with most of your updates on your previous site and they were smoken. Keep it up!

Thanks very much. There are no plans to sell these parts. This is purely a fun project to suck up tons of time and money. :)

LA-CQC-Helmet-Progress-0001.jpg

LA-CQC-Helmet-Progress-0002.jpg

LA-CQC-Helmet-Progress-0003.jpg

This little line was a "f" up. I wasn't paying attention and continued the line down. OOps. It happens. I'll fix it after I seal the master.
LA-CQC-Helmet-Progress-0004.jpg

ahh the joys of hobbies just a giant money pits but could always be worse could race rare ferraris to spend a massive amount of money

most.awesome.thread.ever...of all time.
thats a seriously epic helmet!
*wishes i had a CNC machine...*

oh and @ SKG - can you link me to that helmet model so i can attempt to make it pep friendly?
there are a lot of people who would kill / die to have this helmet

CJ

You know... I know a whole lot of guys and girls who would really love some of that epic gear.. if yah.. you know... plan on molding some of that *nudge* and iam sure all that money dumped on the epic hobby we all love could yah know bring back some hahahahhaha (you know i have to try)

Iam really jealous, Ar, Helmet...yeah :(

@ Missing: No, I won't link you to the helmet I modeled, and as I said before, this was a present for the L.A. guys. If you guys are really that hot for the CQC, take Ruze's reference material and begin your own pep version.

Oh Bishop, you and your gadgets...making all of us drool all over our keyboards. And people, Chill with the asking for the file, its not for public use.

Hey! I remember you guys from back when the board was tan and green, haha. Still doing an awesome job I see! Can't wait to see more!!

Nothing new to report today guys....sorry. Taking a day off. Here's a bit of advice.... No matter how big and strong you are, you still have to breathe. Wear a respirator. I got a sinus infection from that damn green foam. Killing me!!!

I have a respirator...should have worn it.Duh!

Nothing new to report today guys....sorry. Taking a day off. Here's a bit of advice.... No matter how big and strong you are, you still have to breathe. Wear a respirator. I got a sinus infection from that damn green foam. Killing me!!!

I have a respirator...should have worn it.Duh!

Yea be careful with that. I went about 3 years sanding and sculpting MDF boards without a respirator and gotta say I'm pretty lucky I don't have any lung issues.

@ Missing: No, I won't link you to the helmet I modeled, and as I said before, this was a present for the L.A. guys. If you guys are really that hot for the CQC, take Ruze's reference material and begin your own pep version.

ok then, thanks for responding
i'll have a look at the refs and see if i can fit it in with all my other models i'm trying to make ATM

thanks anyway
CJ

Wish i had the tools you guys have. Neat job on everything so far. And great model skullcandy :) digging it!

Youch. Here are a couple of the visor tests that we did. We didn't do the coating tests on vacuum formed visors because we weren't done with the buck at the time. As you can see, they look pretty good though.
DSC00427.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

Youch. Here are a couple of the visor tests that we did. We didn't do the coating tests on vacuum formed visors because we weren't done with the buck at the time. As you can see, they look pretty good though.

Wait... you did the coat on this one yourself? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back