Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the show Noble 2.
Yes sir! Onwards to Reach !
i went to "like" dystored inc's post buuut we're not on facebook... great fitting! almost there!
ahaha i totally would have liked it too.. if only 405th had that function!
aloha acenat awesome work when i seen those bicept peice i had to use them for my carter build they look so much like the ones on the toys and the statues and yess i still collect toys so im behind again any way awesome awesome job i hope you make it to the game release btw where did you get the file for the front part of your shoe i need that aloha
hey thanks! ahah dont worry about the collecting toys, i have a shelf in my house full of character toys! pretty much from special editions and the gears characters! i even have the lego halo wars stuff that my mate FoolyCoolyMan got me ^^ i cant wait to get the reach ones when they come out over here :D
and anyway i modelled the boot and carpathia unfolded it here you go http://www.4shared.com/file/rw8aqsSE/AceNat_Boot_Toe.html
I can help you out with a quick helmet unfold. I like to think of myself a pro:)
Suit is looking awesome. Can't believe Reach is so close, so much to do!
ah dude your a life saver!!! ive been trying for the last 2 hours... i cant stare at this screen anymore! one day, i'll get better and then i can do it.. :D
i will say though, that the sides arnt exactly the same as the helmet adjustment was a quick job, i had about an hour in my college (as i dont have 3ds max at home) so its not going to look super amazing or anything..

and yeah reach is extremely close! im glad though as i should be able to finish my suit on time!

You work incredibly well incredibly fast this is definitely on my list of things to watch , keep it up just a little over a week left !

In my opinion what makes this such a great build is how great the armor looks from how fast your working on it. Ace you truly are an elite!!

hope you like the pictures and you give me some peeks to your work ;) i would like to see the helmet, you said that the helmet is finished... just bondo, sanded and so on? or only the model?

give it to me, then i try to unfold it.

WOW! It all looks amazing! One question though: on top of an awesome paint-job will you also be adding in LED's?

Can't wait to see some pics of the helmet.

Oh and BTW your dog is really cute haha :)

ok i see, i like to do the helmet first, your AR came out way better than mine did and was the robotic arm hard to pep? and you have pretty much finished half or maybe for of the kat armor, (i don't mean completely finished), keep up the good work :)

Very impressive is a understatement! I like how you are scaling it so close to your body size most times people dont take that into consideration. The Paint is looking killer just enuff wear and damage to make it believable but not run over by a warthog looking.
Well Done!! If you need anything just ask.

Cheers!

wow, the suit is realistic enough and your hot enough you could probably do a walk on role on Attack of the Show! Great job!! epic!

AceNat, I noticed you had a tester for the torso piece and I was wondering where you obtained that file or if its just a custom build.

Also, you deserve a lot of praise for your work. What you've done is simply phenomenal. Your work is spot on and gorgeous. That's true craftsmanship (or craftswomanship ;)) at work.

This is really really impresive
your armor is looking so freakiinnggg awesomeeeee!!!!!
great job with the paint job and i hope you done with this
keep up the great work

74-resize.jpg

QUOTE]
Is the shin un resined or something? The other bits are grey.... and that's white. And you look like Kristen Stewart lol

@Jamesishott7

She re-did the shin.

@AceNat

Doing good. If you want to be ready for launch, you better haul some serious arse. Loving the suit tho, shoulder is just outstanding.

so awesome! i actually had a question. where did you get those little black circle pieces you are using on the shoulder armor?

I think they are O-rings. Like what goes on co2 for paint ball guns and junk. Just helps so that gas/liquid/water/stuff doesn't get out of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back