Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AceNat,I'm currently building a suit for my girlfriend and have all of it completed except for the robotic arm. I've read through the entire thread, but couldn't find mention of which robo bicep and elbow you ended up using. Was it the one from the Official Halo Reach thread that you unfolded yourself? Thanks!

Jorgebuild008-1.jpg
Jorgebuild008-1.jpg

I finished the toe pieces you designed . I think they’re the largest built to date and I hope my suit comes out half as good as yours;)

Jorgebuild008-1.jpg

Just looked through most of your thread. That is an INCREDIBLE build! It's so clean and perfect and it looks great!

The one thing that affects awesumness is neck seals, undersuits, and large gaps where the armour is bigger than the person, like on the front of MK V armour when you dont fix it, I had major problems with my neck seal slipping at the reach release

Hey acenat !
I have some questions about your fantastic Kat armor. Actually I want to make my noble 6 armor (CQC helmet, commando shoulder etc...) and I need some advices.
What was your construction plan? I mean, Was it pep/fiberglasse/resin/bondo/painting, for example?
Then, after your bondo stage, you cut the helmet visor. Is it difficult to cut it?

Thank you :)

hi AceNat,
I know I'm a latecomer >_>
at the moment I'm working on my kat armor (your is AMAZING I do not think I can do it well like you)
I need to find the pep file that you used for the shin
119-resize.jpg

front of shins, one does have a white stripe on but the flash has made it fade..

I've alrdeady print and assembed this file
but if I set the right height, it becomes too snug around the calf

so, I thought it might be this file
but I don't think it match your model :S

can you please give me some advice or post the link of the right pep ^^
thank you, and sorry if I bother you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back